5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 1 month ago by Jas

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a First Time for Everything :o(
Published 11 months ago by Lyndsay Lofton

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a First Time for Everything :o(, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Roseanne: The Complete Series [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
When I received item, the DVD case was damaged, cover was worn and looked used. DVDs were in generic paper covers then the following day, I received and email from Amazon for the exact item I had just purchased this too- BRAND new, not one difference between the two, except a HUGE amount in price $27.99 for the email option, and I paid $103.70 after S&H!!! Needless to say I was more then irritated. 1st at the price, 2nd at the the condition in which I received the item, just another reason for my negative feedback. I never have been disappointed with my purchases on Amazon, so this was a huge shock, and let down. On the brighter side, when contacting the company about the return the first time, just due to the cost they agreed to refund once item was received, in return. Secondly, still agreeing even after I told them I DID in fact open the package because their policy did state if packaging was opened they would not honor refund. It was not until after opening the packaging that I saw it had damage, and a reasonable amount, a brand new item shouldn't have any damage unless done in route, which this clearly was not, They stated they still welcomed the return, I shipped item back, which they do not refund the cost for, again which I disagree with since I too had to pay S&H on it to get it here as wel!!l... still waiting on the refund for the rest of the amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014