Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 December 2014
these are a great, cheap bit of fum. do break after not to much use but super for water fights - small kids can easily use them when they're not big enough for all the masive water pistols. have a really good firing range
on 3 April 2016
Honestly, terrible. On an 11 day holiday 3 broke on day one, the fourth broke on day three (I bought two packs). I have small girls so jess weren't thrown around or mistreated, just really really poor quality and thoroughly disappointing for an 8 & 6 year old who were really looking forward to playing with these!
on 8 August 2014
Brilliant for the kids in the pool but they go so far it ends up all over my windows and spray me from miles away lol. They are great fun only criticism is that the plastic on the end breaks easily doesn't affect use but can be sharp for little hands
on 2 June 2014
Purchased these as we have a wildlife problem in our garden.
We feed birds and this species comes down and eats the food we place for the birds, and also enlarges the population of this speicies, so there are to many.
This is a humain way of scaring them off, so birds get a chance to eat.
on 29 November 2015
Perfect for taking on holiday. Easy enough for my 2 year old to use. Shoots far enough for my 7 year old to be entertained. Weigh practically nothing so ideal to pack in your case.
on 23 August 2013
Safe, powerful and last forever. We bought these to add to a collection we have had for 3 years already. Easy for any age to use, they accurately hit the target every time.
on 25 September 2013
Although smaller than I thought they'd be these little soakers are good fun. They give quite a powerful spray considering their size and my kids loved them.
on 20 January 2014
Bought theses to take on holiday for use in the pool and hot tub. Great fun, did the job. Lasted the holiday, so now put away for the next time.
on 28 June 2014
Kept the four year old happy all day in the pool! It shoots a jet of water about 15 ft and is sadly capable of great accuracy
on 1 July 2014
Arrived quite quickly and well packed, my mistake for not reading the description details properly though as they are much smaller than I was expecting. I was replacing a broken one of my sons which was about 2 foot in length and squirted water a really long way, these however are about 10 inches long with a smaller/finer squirt, but still good fun for the warm weather.