5.0 out of 5 stars Was sure I was going to hate it, but I love it!
This band's previous album This is War, was always going to be hard to top. In my humble opinion TIW was outstanding, groundbreaking and it spent an awful lot of time on my car stereo.
Love Lust Faith & Dreams is not TIW, its is nothing like it, and was never intended to be. For that reason alone I was prepared to dislike LLF&D, but as it turns out I don't.
I...
Published 20 months ago by KJ Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Far from "THIS IS WAR"
I couldn't listen to this CD quietly, yet, but after one general review, I have to say that "LLF+D" is not even close from the masterpiece "THIS IS WAR", which contains some of the bests alt-rock ever written. At this new album 30STM just changed what they'd become, to (try) to evolve to a new and different sound, which is a very valuable attempt and risk, but for me, is...
Published 21 months ago by LUIS

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jared and 30STM😊, 3 July 2014
annemarie (Harthill, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Well worth the wait for this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller!, 2 July 2014
Great item. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
I love this band - I have all their cd's and seeing them live is the best experience I can't wait to repeat!

Love the music, love the videos, love the lyrics and meaning behind the songs

Good delivery time, cd in excellent condition

4.0 out of 5 stars jared leto, 28 May 2014
30 seconds to mars are a great band. the only thing that let this down was the bonus disc, i thought it would be longer and a little more of an interview other than that i did like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well worth purchase, bought on strength of "do or die" and "up in the air", 19 May 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
Prefer Angeles And Airwaves.
But this is a damn fine album!

Would recommend this album to anyone who considering it.

(Then listen to "the score evolved reel one diary"
AvA)

5.0 out of 5 stars A HUGE 30 Seconds To Mars fan, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
Have been a fan of 3STM for years. And as with most fans I was really excited when the new album came out. Wasn't disappointed in any way whatsoever. The album is brilliant, and each and every time I listen to it, I only love it more and more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Something isn't right., 20 April 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
Always been a fan of these guys and have always produced decent albums. If you think back to the self-named album in 2002, each CD has had a different sound but still had the 30 Seconds To Mars feel to it. It's been music evolution. In my opinion this is the weakest album so far. Just doesn't sit right for some reason, not a great number of truly great songs on it either. I still like the album but they have definitely done better in the past. Who knows, myabe Jared has been concentrating on his acting performances more lately and a different influence from that side has crept into the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars New comer, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
This is the first 30 Seconds to Mars Album I have bought, absolutely brilliant what can I say I am now a big fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recent Convert, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Love Lust Faith + Dreams (Audio CD)
Bought this for my daughter but quite often borrow when doing lots of driving on my own as love having it on LOUD in the car as am driving on motorways. Takes me back to the O2 last November when we saw TSTM live and they were AMAZING!

4.0 out of 5 stars Different to what I expected, but still brilliant, 18 Mar. 2014
This is the first 30STM album that I have bought, and I wasn't sure what to expect having read some of the negative reviews. Yes, it's very different to the singles I have heard from previous albums but, as a stand-alone album, I think it's great. Maybe if I had all of the previous albums I would rate it lower compared to them. Jared's voice is, as usual, amazing, and some of the musical scores are fantastic. I can't wait to get all of the other albums now, just waiting for payday!

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

Love Lust Faith + Dreams
Love Lust Faith + Dreams by Thirty Seconds To Mars (Audio CD - 2013)