5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 July 2014
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
The whole series is just brilliant, loved every moment and even the moments when all seemed lost and unbelievable that the best characters would not survive and then to have faith restored in the Author for bringing them back better than ever. A definite must read who ever enjoyed the Game of Thrones series or lord of the rings, or just to read an epic Tale. Personally I enjoyed this one than game of thrones, just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic ending to a brilliant series., 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I received an ARC of this book from the author.

Firstly I'd like to congratulate the author, Jolea M. Harrison, on such a fantastic series.

I read the first 7 books back to back, I just couldn't put them down. So when I received an email about reading an advanced copy of King, I jumped at the chance.

With twists and turns contained throughout and the most brilliant of endings, King is a must read.

I'm not going to give anything away but for those who have read the entire series, you MUST read this book. It is a thrilling read and of course the ending we have all wished for.

To be honest I am a little sad that the Guardian of the Word series has ended but the series will stay with me for life.

Thank you again for allowing me to read it and to be one of the first :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding story, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Continuing the story - I literally could not put the book down. Like the rest in the series, you care about the characters and their story (well, the good guys!), which is all that really matters when reading a novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guardians of the word series, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Have read the entire series and could not wait to get to the next book after I started reading the first one. The entire series was gripping and I enjoyed each book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have really enjoyed this series, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Loved all the characters throughout even when their situation was frustrating. Still I am sad to have reached the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
#8 King - the journey ends.

I thoroughly enjoyed this series - its fantasy mix with science fiction and epic, magical adventure - wonderful from beginning to end.

The writing was superb, full of details that brought not only the places to life but also the characters. It is an in-depth read in that there are many twists and turns and unexpected events...so much so that the tale became compelling.

What can I say without spoiling any of the story? Only that if you begin to read it (#1 Chosen) you will most certainly (in my opinion) want to continue through and sleep will be knocked back for the sheer fulfilling enjoyment from this satisfying, excellent read.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
The ending is a bit cheesy but otherwise a good read. Could have done with a few more strong female characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy if you dont like involving books!, 5 Aug 2013
L. Price - See all my reviews
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Do not consider buying any book in this series if you dont deal well with Stress!
Brilliant! Outstanding!
Never been so involved in a series!
Dont buy one book, believe me you will want them all! I got so involved that I couldnt get through them fast enough, better than a real blockbuster film for tension and suspense!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 17 May 2013
This review is from: King (Guardians of the Word Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I've read all the series so far and loved everyone.
Can hardly wait for the next one to come out and have recommended it to all of my friends and family that enjoy this genre too.
Very well written although the spelling mistakes do let the author down a little.
It's been 5 stars all the way and will miss the characters when the series is finished.

King (Guardians of the Word Book 8)