Format: DVD|Change

on 19 December 2013
If you like New Girl you will like this. But even if not, you will probably like it anyway. Sharp script, great characters, I got addicted
on 31 May 2014
Love, love, love The Mindy Project. Cannot wait for series 2 to come on dvd. Funny, relatable and easy to watch. Often just pop on a few episodes of an evening and still find it funny each time. Go Mindy!
on 3 September 2013
I absolutely love this programme! I record programmes like New Girl, Modern Family, The Big C and Suburgatory every week, but The Mindy Project is definitely my favourite and the one which makes me laugh out loud the most. It's just one quotable line after another, but no-one else could deliver them like Mindy Kaling, she is just brilliant, and the rest of the cast are fantastic too.
on 24 November 2013
Happened to just watch a few minutes of the Mindy Project before it finished and was already hooked, I bought the dvd and I'm glad I did because she is absolutely hilarious and this is my new favourite tv show, a must buy!
on 20 July 2014
I have watched this Show, ever sinced it was aired on Television. Out of every Comedy I've watched, in my opinion this has to be the best. Mindy Kaling is exceptional as well as the rest of the Cast. I bought it and it arrived within 2 days. Excellent Service. This is an excellent piece of Comedy done beautifully. I will be buying Season 2 when it becomes available on DVD.
on 14 June 2014
This is one of the best shows I've watched in a while Infact I watched this whole series in one day. it is so witty and just absolutely brilliant , please watch it cause you are guaranteed to love it.
on 1 December 2013
The DVD arrived quickly . I bought this for my daughter who is over 20 . Her friends watched this when it was shown . My daughter enjoyed the Mindy Project and thought it was really funny .
on 19 February 2016
Love the show and wanted all the seasons on DVD - the price was unbeatable as was the super quick delivery and excellent packaging,

All in all amazing product and service,

Worth getting for the ability to watch it all from the begining without breaks of needing to find all the old episode links, this has them all and some additional extras on the DVD,

Well worth buying if you like Friends / community / how i met your mother / the oc / one tree hill - this is under the same amazing sitcom umbrella of those shows and for this price you couldnt even but the first ep on itunes but this set has the whole 1st season

And season 5 is now being shown - so catch up quick....
on 27 May 2015
I love The Mindy Project. Every character is gold. I love that Mindy is, actually, quite a horrible person. Female characters are so one dimensional but despite Mindy's flaws (including selfishness, rudeness, classism), she is also funny, intelligent, confident and relatable. I also really love the supporting characters. I can't wait to see Series 2.
on 26 November 2014
One of the most amazing and hilarious comedies I have ever seen and I watch a lot of television. Mindy Kaling is excellent in all roles and as a writer. Would thoroughly recommend. DVD cam quickly and is in perfect condition unlike other boxsets I have ordered which have been broken.