5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious - including the decaf
It arrived really quickly, well packaged and is reasonably priced. All the varieties are equally delicious. I chose this selection because I cannot have too much caffeine - so the decaf varieties particularly appealed to me. And they are all good.
Published 9 months ago by miss jeanette m dunbar

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it!
Coffee gorgeous, however I hadn't realised when I ordered that 20 of the 50 capsules in this decaf bundle are actually caffeinated! No use to me!
Also they are more expensive than buying direct from nespresso, so all in all I'd advise you shop elsewhere!
Published 4 months ago by STW

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious - including the decaf, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: 50 NESPRESSO COFFEE CAPSULES DECAF - DECAFFEINATO, DECAF LUNGO, DECAF INTENSO, Cosi, Vivalto (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it!, 13 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe, as you may expect, 2 Mar 2014
Is practical, I have one in my office and I use it regularly. Is what you can expect from Nescafe

5.0 out of 5 stars My comments, 30 Jun 2014
Just what I wanted and came very quickly. That is all I have to say........they keep wanting more words! Help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous taste, 12 Jun 2014
I love the decaf flavours of these pods, very easy to use and delivery enough coffee for two cups as I do not like my coffee too strong

4.0 out of 5 stars Decaf selection, 9 May 2014
I really liked this pack. If you usually drink more decaf this is the pack to choose. Not badly price also.

5.0 out of 5 stars desirable decaff, 21 April 2014
I prefer to drink decaff coffee so this mix of decaff and regular is ideal and well priced.I will buy this offer again.Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars New Coffee Style., 14 April 2014
I enjoyed the ease of making it and the taste is excellent.The great benefit over cafetiere is that th e grounds are so easy to dispose of.
Pompey

5.0 out of 5 stars decffeinato coffee, 12 Mar 2014
we are try them out and so far like Decaffeinato Inenso very good will order again when we read y

5.0 out of 5 stars easy high quality coffee, 2 Feb 2014
Easy to order, easy to use and delivers reliable great coffee. It is also easy to store with a long shelf life.