Published 7 months ago by kallumsmart

1.0 out of 5 stars not the colour advertised and the one that I have asked for!
The seller writes in the details of the product that this item is blue ('...Transparent top with multi-colored I beams and pearlescent blue bottom'), but when I ordered it, it came white.

Published 12 months ago by amroueh03

1.0 out of 5 stars not the colour advertised and the one that I have asked for!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: INTEX 78" x 37" Inflatable Folding Beach Lounge Chair Lounger Lilo Pool Air Bed Float (Toy)

I did pay a special attention to the details before ordering it because I knew that it exists in white and my kids didn't want it in white, and the same seller lists the white one separately on Amazon ( the title for the white one is:Intex 58847EU Folding Lounge Chair and the link is:

so i did write to the seller in order to be offered an exchange, but his answer was:"Apologies our system picks these at random, we can not send a specific style or colour."
This is clearly a misleading advertising! the seller should say that their system pick up random colours, and he should put just 1 listing, and not one for each colour. And strangely, both are at the same price, but do not have the same delivery price !
even more weird !
in conclusion, not happy !

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be ok, if it could last a few month., 2 Oct. 2014
It was ok for a few weeks in the summer, but thats it. Now it's leaking. I was careful with it.
Well, cant say I am really dissapointed, as I never thought it will last long.
Would be ok, if it could last a few month.

4.0 out of 5 stars I got a replacement from them and I must of got a bad one because I still have it and it's just ..., 12 Oct. 2014
To be honest I got it and it didn't last a week. It was strangely the second part where to lie your feet so I just cut it off and kept the chair bit, but now it's not a lounger any more. BUT! I got a replacement from them and I must of got a bad one because I still have it and it's just perfect. Happy because it's one of the best inflatables we have. So good just to lie there in the sun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the product in the image - deceptive, 6 Aug. 2014
I am extremely disappointed in receiving a different version to the product I was expecting. Instead of the nice blue the item is an unappealing white. I was hoping for something really but long the picture looks much shorter than the blue one advertised. Had this been correctly advertised I may have gone with different product this seems a manipulative way of selling

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 July 2014
Taking them on the second holiday, ideal for relaxing in the pool

5.0 out of 5 stars summer fun, 4 July 2014
This item was larger than I expected, and was beautiful and colourful. It has been used in the minimal warm weather we've so far experienced, but I can't wait for summer to really start. A lovely item.

5.0 out of 5 stars My holiday chair, 11 Jun. 2014
Spent a lot of time floating round on the holiday pool relaxing in my chair - took it to Turkey... 10 days, VERY HOT! It didnt go down at all during that time or in the heat.

It would be unrealistic to expect to blow this up without some sort of pump - preferably an electric one - we paid 2 Euro's for the local shop to blow it up as they didnt sell it to us but had a pump they used for their inflatables as sold.... I couldnt even blow up the pillow and arms section.....

Couldnt sit on the chair in the water without the extension out - it was amusing trying as it kept tipping me in the pool!! Did sit comfortably on the balcony on it.......... If you want to keep cool whilst floating, you slide down the chair abit and the middle dips in the water.

Got all the air out with a bit of effort and managed to pack it to bring home again - was intending to leave it in Turkey and buy another if suitcase was too full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be without one this summer!, 27 May 2014
My son loves this to chill out floating on our pool. Quickly turns into a chair or a bed. Quick delivery & good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great makeshift festival bed., 19 Sept. 2014
bought as a bed for Wickerman festival. Can get your arm under the armrests to use as a pillow! great, cheap makeshift bed. I am 6'3" and my feet only just overhang the bottom. Great purchase, will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected to get what I paid for but didn't, ..., 24 July 2014
Expected to get what I paid for but didn't, wrong color I got grey not Blue also wrong size I got size 75" x 30".
Off on Holiday in 2 weeks will update on my return.
Update: Not mentioned in description Max Weight 80kg, Not many Adults under that weight including myself
Also just realized the width is 7 inches less than described which is quiet a lot, so not as wide as you might think.
The Item comes Boxed, and is Made china.
Update: Back from holiday, dont buy it rubbish item, buy yourself one when you get to your resort.