5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted I bought it!
I have toyed with buying a traditional ipod dock for a few years now, but none of the modern space-age looking gadgets appealed to me. My husband came across this on amazon and I'm delighted he did! It looks great with a beautiful timeless quality to it. The quality of sound is excellent and its very light so easily transported. A lovely addition to any room.
Published 17 months ago by Imelda P

In January 2014 I happily bought Kitsound wireless speaker - Soul (brand new / unused). Unfortunately I'm not able enjoy the speaker anymore due to, seems, trival issue. Basically usb charging port pushed in to the speaker therefore I can't re-charge the speaker.
Published 27 days ago by Kris

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted I bought it!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: KitSound Wooden Bluetooth Universal Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 - Brown (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor usb charging port and none customer service - zero customer's centricity attitude., 24 Nov 2014
I want to mention that I've been using the speaker every 3-4 weeks, apart from the 2 weeks holidays where this was charged daily. Therefore I can estimate the speaker was charged (port was used) no more than 30-40 times. Saying that I've been using the device very careful, I can't say how come this happened? It's obvious I can't fix it myself due to the way of how the speaker is built.
Here you can find a link to photos of the usb port - [...]
I don't live in UK therefore it's hard to "return it to the seller for a replacement". I asked KitSound Team for help, so maybe I could send it directly to them - unfortunately it is not possible. Therefore I have no choice - I need to buy a new speaker. However, based on this experience how would you estimate a chance of me buying another KitSound product in the future? An answer is obvious - ZERO.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Dec 2013
I could not be happier with this, it looks fantastic. I was a little worried about what the quality of sound would be like on a piece that seems to be designed around image but it is great. The sound is perfect and the range of the Bluetooth seems good. I'd highly recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Wooden, 5 Oct 2014
Wow - incredible style - sounds good - easy to use - all wood (even the knob) - and hands free calls too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct 2014
Present - very good feedback

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but feeble, 19 Jun 2014
B. Adams (London) - See all my reviews
I bought this without doing much research, as I'd been given some birthday money and wanted something more powerful and better looking than my little white Intempo BTS-02 bluetooth speaker that I got for £12 from Argos a while back.

Unfortunately, I'm not happy with it. I didn't successfully manage to pair it to my Moto G after 15 minutes of trying. I just couldn't 'find' it anywhere when it was switched on. Perhaps it was something I was doing wrong though. Anyway, I gave up and used the audio cable and then it worked fine. Unfortunately, the sound is no more powerful than my orange-sized Intempo, and this is relatively large - as big as a thick hardback book. In fact, the sound is low and muffled, and it distorts quite badly when you go for the higher volumes. Perhaps I got a dodgy one?

Oh, and another annoying thing - once I realised it wasn't for me I put it back in the box and left it in the corner of my bedroom. A day or two later I was awoken at 5am by an insistent beeping. Couldn't work out what the hell it was for a while, but it turns out this was telling me the battery was running down. Very loudly. Nice idea I suppose but it annoyed the **** of me at the time.

Looks darn cool though. No complaints about the appearance or materials.