on 1 April 2015
Excellent product. Currently use as a backup battery.
on 11 August 2014
Really good. Has higher capacity than the Nikon battery I used before. Great as a back-up or main battery. I have only used the battery for one charge however. Will update if anything bad happens upon extended use. I use a Nikon D3100.
on 3 July 2014
Perfect companion to the original Nikon battery pack, I bought 2, I use these replacements side by side on a D5100 in a cheap grip with no camera issues as yet. They are fully compatible with the original Nikon charger that came with the camera. I haven't timed the charging time so i don't know if they charge at the same time as the original battery, as for shooting time they are certainly no worse than the el14 that came with the camera when used as a single battery. I think they are slightly higher capacity than the Nikon original which means they (should) out perform the original but again not tested. I never leave a battery pack discharged I always try and charge them straight away after use, nor do i run them down till the camera shuts off.
on 4 August 2014
DST ELECTRON are a very efficient and courteous group to deal with as I discovered when my original purchase of a Li-ion Battery ceased to function. The replacement works well and appears to be as good as a Nikon battery.
on 15 February 2016
Had this for about 18 months (30 charges approx.) and use it interchangeably with my branded one and can't differentiate between the two. Really pays to have a backup and this has saved me many times. Great price also.
on 25 June 2014
I used this battery with some trepidation. It lasted so long I assumed I had installed the OEM battery to be safe. The charge lasted longer than the OEM battery - it fitted well and at the price offers a great option.
on 16 February 2016
great battery. Nothing bad to say about it. It has a larger capacity than my genuine NIKON battery and it holds it well at least 20 extra minuets compared with my NIKON battery. defiantly buy holds a charge well
on 5 August 2015
I have been using this battery alongside the OEM and works just as well. It charges as expected on the OEM device. Easily preforms 600 shots, a little less with flash. For the price you cannot go wrong.
on 6 November 2014
I was concerned that this might not work as it's so cheap compared to the Nikon battery. I needn't have been concerned. It's working well has had a few charges now and works well in the Nikon D5100.
on 16 June 2014
I got this one as a spare battery for my Nikkon D3100 and it's been doing great so far! The battery lasts as the original one and was a lot cheaper. Would definitely buy this again if I need to...