5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
Published 7 days ago by Cristian Consonni

1.0 out of 5 stars USELSS WARRANTY !!!
Changing my review as after 7 months or so this item stopped working, hardly being used.

I contacted Anker who told me they do not make this item anymore and offered me a 20% refund on the item, what a joke, you are meant to have a one year warranty, at least make the item for one year after you stopped selling it, just a few to cover returns.
Published 16 months ago by ZC21

1.0 out of 5 stars USELSS WARRANTY !!!, 18 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, 15 July 2014
This review is from: AnkerŪ Astro Pro2 20000mAh Ultra-High Capacity Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) External Battery Backup Charger Power Pack for Tablets, Netbooks, Notebooks, Laptops and Smart Phones -- Compatible with HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba Notebooks, Google Glass, Nexus Tablets, iPads, iPhones (Apple adapters not included), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2 and More (Electronics)
This battery saved me in many occasions, i have used to recharge my smartphone and even my laptop (Dell Latitude E6440) and it works like a charm. It is shipped with, I think, every possible adapter/connector so you should be able to charge any device requiring from 5 V (USB port) to 19 V. The only problem is that it is quite big (it looks like a ~7"" tablet and it is quite thick) and it is quite heavy so it is not something you carry in your pocket, but if you use to carry around your laptop with a bag or backpack it is a great addition, especially at events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge on., 31 Mar 2014
I took my Anker charger with me on a 8 hour train journey and found it more than useful in charging both my tablet and mobile phone. Definitely a must when I'm away from home from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get one !, 25 Mar 2014
We use this to power the ipad/phones etc whilst we are on the boat, it has a great battery life and we never go away without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery pack... Excellent customer service., 11 Mar 2014
I purchased this to use as a supplementary battery for some of my devices when on photography jobs in remote locations.

On receiving the battery (UK) I plugged it in and commenced charging it, there was a bang and the battery charging lights went out. It was obvious the fuse in the plug (a UK requirement) had blown.

So I emailed the "contact" I had on my purchase email and explained the situation. Asking for either a new cable or if I was to change the fuse myself (totally a legit thing to do here in the UK) would that void any warranty. The person replied that I would need to just package the item up and return it... All of it.

It was a few days later when I got another email about the item, this one asking for feedback. So I explained what had happened again and that I felt it was unnecessary to return the whole package when I felt it was only the cable (and only a 20p fuse at that) that was faulty. The person I spoke to informed me that my original contact had been with Amazon, not Anker themselves, and as such they would be happy to send me a new cord. The only issue was that it would be a US cord not a UK one. As I have some international plugs for other items that wasn't an issue and they sent me a new cord.

The battery has worked flawlessly over and over again since I got the new cord.

So, I guess the only thing I have to say about this (other than good things) is that if you need to contact the seller for any reason make sure you are actually talking to Anker and not Amazon. Simply, Anker obviously cares about their product and customer service/satisfaction where Amazon... Not so much (rather than fix the issue they just wanted to make it go away).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 2 Mar 2014
This is a well made and robust product that is well worth the money. I use it to power part of my hifi as battery power is much better than traditional power supplies, even expensive linear supplies. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 25 Feb 2014
Excellent device, easy to use and very powerful. Asker also take customer service seriously - Anker emailed me following deliver to ensure my experience of the device was okay. A very good start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my phone going, 28 Jan 2014
Had this a few months and it's done great, the amount of times I've used it when I've been out and about to charge my phone from 2-3% battery has been a godsend. Great investment, I've also used it to power a small amp connected to speakers which I made, holds plenty of juice, I would definitely buy another if I needed one. Comes with a wide variety of ends to connect to plenty of gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 16 Jan 2014
Philip Thomas (Cwmsychbant, UK) - See all my reviews
This 20,000mAh power pack is a great product. The product is finished in brushed (stainless?) steel and the first thing that struck me about it is how well it's been made. Bear in mind that the product is a bit too big to carry around in your pocket (fits in large "hoodie" pockets). It is not very heavy though and is easy enough to carry around in your backpack or briefcase. The capacity is fantastic and will fully charge my Ultrabook from 10% and leave enough charge to fully charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 from 10% also. The power pack does take quite a while to fully charge from empty, but again this is down to the capacity. It takes a little bit longer to fully charge the power pack than it takes to charge my laptop from the mains AC adapter. If you want something to take around with you just to keep your phone topped up then I'd suggest a smaller product with a little less capacity, but if you want to extend the life of your laptop or want to be able to fully charge your smartphone several times, then this is an ideal product for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Dec 2013
use it on a trip on a train journey to London and charged up the 2 phones and an ipad for the train journey home works really well giving all devices a full charge