5.0 out of 5 stars Father Christmas! We still BELIEVE!
My 7 year old still believes and this is all he wanted from Father Christmas! At last Sonic (who likes to have a bath according to my son) will have company and not just hang out with Mario and Luigi! Thank you Father Christmas (aka Amazon!)
Published 18 months ago by Hilary Watson

Published 6 months ago by Amanda Mappin

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not the first time I've been disappointed with a 'plush' teddy when purchasing online, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog Plush Toy - Shadow 12 inches (apx. 30cm) (Toy)
This is not the first time I've been disappointed with a 'plush' teddy when purchasing online. The size is as advertised, the correct design came and speedily and within expected delivery time, but the quality of the toy is that of a grabber machine toy in an arcade. I feel frustrated with myself for yet again being so determined in finding the correct character for my son that I overlooked the quality. The cost of the item didn't reflect its quality, was still costly and I was left feeling ripped off. The only reason I didn't return the item and take it up with the company is because my son was so happy with having the character he wanted. In future I will definitely purchase these 'plush' teddys from reputable high street stores where I can see the quality before purchasing.

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality of this sonic was terrible, it was as if the toy has been ..., 28 Nov. 2014
The quality of this sonic was terrible, it was as if the toy has been busted and restitched at the back, the outside of the toy was covered in bits of what looked like the contents of the inside. Really disappointed, sent a email to seller who didn't bother to reply, but thankfully amazon refunded on this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good but built with cheap material, 3 Dec. 2013
My son chose this because it is the latest obsession. To be honest I thought plush meant soft luxurious material, this toy is made of a cheap nylon material that within days of it being constantly by his side had split around one of the eyes followed by a split in the back.
It is almost impossible with a standard needle and thread to re-stitch to a standard due to the material used in its manufacture.
I was under the impression that toy meant to be played with. My son still loves it but I get the impression it is the idea of shadow not the toy itself.
I have a working fathers hands and snag every time I try to pick it up, material is definitely what someone would use to get a better profit margin. I have seen cheaper toys in a better material for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Father Christmas! We still BELIEVE!, 27 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Shadow the Hedgehog, 29 April 2013
This is a fab plush toy. Quality well made product and a great addition to my sons Sega family ! My sons just loves Shadow, he's cuddly and just the right size . We rated him with 5 stars because we just loved it !

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, 25 Jun. 2014
L. O. Adcock (Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Don't get this. Not only was it stitched together poorly, the legs dangle limply and the stuffing was already coming out when I got it. The body is shaped poorly, the cloth is stitched badly, and the whole thing just looks ready to fall apart.

There are lots of Shadow plushes; go find a different model.

4.0 out of 5 stars like, 9 Jun. 2014
My son like the sonic the Hedgehog plush toy-shadow 12 inches, as of matter of fact he usually hug it and stay with him during sleeping time.I will recommend it to other children.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite, 27 Nov. 2013
Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My son simply loves Shadow - he says that it doesn't quite look like Shadow (!) but it works. I haven't found a better one or a better price for it. It's sufficiently soft as a bedtime toy, but sturdy enough to play games with.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... soft as we thought and arms are not soft like picture. there stiff and stand up disappointed, 17 Nov. 2014
Mr. Lc Campbell (england) - See all my reviews
Not as soft as we thought and arms are not soft like picture.there stiff and stand up disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality. Not worth the money I paid, 17 Dec. 2014
mandy: (North West England) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Not the best quality. Not worth the money I paid.