on 1 August 2013
Although I'm very happy with the bolster cushion itself (which has given me the best nights sleep I've had in ages) the pillow cover was torn and had dirty marks on it. It seems like too much trouble to send it back and wait for another so I might as well just wash it and repair it but I wanted to say something about it's poor condition upon arrival
on 15 September 2014
have had the pillow a week and one day its alreay bunched up at one side (fluffed it everyday!) and the seam has split and the contents is coming out! will not be buying again.
on 10 July 2013
The pillow/cushion is only the filler with no cover so you have to buy it separately also it's not firm. Also very slow delivery.
on 28 April 2016
Not fit for purpose. This pillow case rips way too easily on the closing stitch (see photos). I contacted the seller and they said there was a 14 day policy, which is rubbish as Consumer Rights Act 2015 states that there is a minimum of 30 days for all online purchases. So already I question their reputability and honesty to customers.

The main stitches are strong, zig zagged, as shown in the pictures. But the closing one is different and where it ripped. I did not see this for a while, as it was in a pillowcase, as you would expect. So unfortunately I fall out of the 30 days, the seller had no intention of being helpful with this.

I have had to pay a local shop to stitch this together for me (I don't own a machine, nor needle & thread even if I knew how to stitch), which cost me as much as the pillow.

It's also no where near as plump and filled at the picture suggests, more like a soggy tea bag.

Very disappointed by the quality and the behavior of seller.
review image review image review image
on 2 November 2014
I happened to have bought the wrong size and the cs was happy to refund 50% of my money when I wanted to return it. But due to my busy schedule I didnt have time to send it back. Guess I will just order the 5FT one to fit my daki pillow case. Anyways this pillow did its job quite well in my opinion. Feels very comfortable even without a cover. I can say that it is a decent product in a suitable price. Would recommend to anyone who likes to hug on things during sleep. I also see that there are people complaining about the contents in the pillow being uneven. Well I can tell you that if the pillow is filled with contents to the max, you wont event want to hug it to sleep anymore, cause it will just squash your arm and body when you do so and you wont feel comfortable. It is a support pillow so the uneven-ness is there for your to fit your arms, legs and your belly if you are pregnant. If this is not what you are looking for then dont buy it. Do some research or ask the cs before buying if you are unsure.
review image
on 12 December 2013
Brilliant idea......we all fight over this long pillow....good for double bed and to go alongside wall so grandson doesn't hit head on wall!
on 1 September 2013
This pillow came back as two pillows in one big case! I certainly wish I hadn't bought it, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
on 10 September 2014
I have a terrible time sleeping without a body pillow, and ordered this for use as one. It's absolutely great -- firmer than most and overstuffed, just what I need to keep me from rolling over onto my stomach. It also makes a great bolster pillow because it provides plenty of support when used that way. It may be a little too big and firm for some, but if you're serious about your body pillows this is a good one to look at.
on 16 June 2014
The padding seems to like to move and I seem to be forever shaking this pillow out to move it back where it is supposed to be. IT really does a very good job though.
on 2 July 2014
Worst every pillow. After one night sleep the pillow collapsed in the middle. Seriously need to get another.