on 3 May 2013
I really enjoyed the first snippet. It has left me looking forward to its publication. Will definitely be downloading this one.
on 12 May 2013
Looking forward to reading the whole book .The preview was good another brilliant book from Dan Brown if the rest is as good.
on 23 May 2013
Very interesting, certainly makes you want to buy the book.
How is he going to get out of this in his current state?
on 29 March 2013
The Prologue and chapter one are vintage Dan Brown can`t wait for the book it begins with Langdon is lying helpless in a hospital bed he has no idea how he has got there but he knows he is not in the USA but where is he? A female assassin parks her powerful motorbike outside the hospital and looks up at the window of the room where Langdon is slowly drifting into a deep sleep as the sedative the doctor just injected in him starts to work ....
on 22 August 2013
The story is complicated enough to keep up interest but , for me, far too much distraction from the chase is caused by the time spent on describing the scenery, architecture and historical detail. This causes loss of excitement and means that I skipped many pages without obvious detriment to the story. It also seems to spend too long in the chase scenario being repeated - hidden passages, doors etc - although in different buildings.
on 1 May 2013
Enjoy this taster very much. Can't wait to download the full book and read more. Nice to have Robert Langdon back.
on 16 June 2013
I was hoping that the sample read would grab my attention and get me to buy the whole book but it didn't. In fact I found myself getting impatient and bored with what I was reading. I am a fan of Dan Brown having read a couple of his other books but this didn't at all. This is only after one attempt at reading it. I may try it again and who knows I may end up with a different view. But for now it is 3 stars from me.
on 7 May 2013
It looks like the wait has been worth it. Another storm seems to be brewing. Mystery and intrigue from start
on 6 March 2015
Without a doubt this is one of the worst books I have read over the last couple of years - so unless you are stuck in a blizzard or abandoned at an airport DON'T BOTHER!! Even then think twice about how desperate you are for something to read, Brown has definitely settled on his laurels and the making of his books into films.

This might be a prequel but trust me - the book is infinitely worse.
on 6 May 2013
Read this sneak and can't wait for it to be released. I'm going to have to set aside some serious me time!