on 17 June 2013
Bought this for my husband. Our dog is now 11 years old and this book is sooo true of doggy behaviour. Brings a tear to your eye in places (if you're soft like me); a really brilliant book for someone who loves dogs.
on 26 May 2013
I've always loved Matthews unique perspective on different subjects and visit The Oatmeal often. This is great for any dog lovers out there, don't buy it with kids in mind though.
on 13 June 2013
Really enjoyed this little book (and be aware, it is a little book). I bought it to read during take off and landing on a recent holiday, when using a kindle will apparently cause the end of days and it didn't last too long.

However its longevity was extended by me laughing like a maniac as we taxied and took off. A very funny book.
on 27 October 2013
A funny and oddly touching book.
Wish it was longer. But it's quality.
Of to hug my dog now.
Would recommend
on 29 December 2013
Loved this book :D Although it's funny it really strikes a chord with me. Life with a dog is wonderful hilarious and short. Got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it. My dog is 13 I hope he lives forever!
on 31 July 2013
In some strange ways you can relate to all the dogs that were in your life! Entertaining and silly but that's the whole point.
on 13 April 2014
Rather but short, more pictures than words - but HIGHLY recommended. A must for any dog lover - it's hilarious!
You'll probably find yourself chuckling along, to yourself or aloud, thinking that's so true!
Clearly written. I've lent this to numaerous friends who are dog owners and they've all now purchased their own copy!
on 12 March 2014
This had me in stitches, loved it.
would recommend it for anyone that has a sense of humour.
Even my husband loves it.
on 25 March 2014
Bought this book for my hubby....we have an old dog, and this just sums him up to a 'T' (well, he's maybe not quite as disgusting lol)...it makes you laugh and cry in equal measure, and you just can't help thinking this is really what your faithful friend is thinking. The pictures are great too
on 9 October 2014
Very funny book! Although I bought it for my son (it makes perfect sense with the subject matter and the illustrations) I discovered it is not for children, as there are some bad words. But I laughed when I read it, so he'll enjoy it later I suppose.