5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry.
I've always loved Matthews unique perspective on different subjects and visit The Oatmeal often. This is great for any dog lovers out there, don't buy it with kids in mind though.
Published 15 months ago by christopher diggory

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine who has a dog, i know she'll love the story.

The only reason i'm giving this 3 stars is because the cover sleeve was torn and dirty. I've just taken it off and it looks fine without it but i was disappointed when i opened it.
Published 14 months ago by Elaine Brophy

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry., 26 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars yet another great oatmeal book, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend (Kindle Edition)
A funny and oddly touching book.
Wish it was longer. But it's quality.
Of to hug my dog now.
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the dog owner, 17 Jun 2013
Bought this for my husband. Our dog is now 11 years old and this book is sooo true of doggy behaviour. Brings a tear to your eye in places (if you're soft like me); a really brilliant book for someone who loves dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captures the reality of life with a dog, 29 Dec 2013
Loved this book :D Although it's funny it really strikes a chord with me. Life with a dog is wonderful hilarious and short. Got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it. My dog is 13 I hope he lives forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite funny, 31 July 2013
In some strange ways you can relate to all the dogs that were in your life! Entertaining and silly but that's the whole point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 13 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this little book (and be aware, it is a little book). I bought it to read during take off and landing on a recent holiday, when using a kindle will apparently cause the end of days and it didn't last too long.

However its longevity was extended by me laughing like a maniac as we taxied and took off. A very funny book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog owners., 20 Jun 2014
I'm a dog owner myself and have seen this cartoon online I had no idea it was a book.

Bought this for my sister who is also a dog owner and she loved it, its a great little stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2014
I saw this before on the internet and thought it would make a nice little present for my wife. It's a loveable but sad tale and she loves it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little book., 12 Jun 2014
This is my third copy of this book. They make excellent little gifts for doggy people. Just the job for my chum in Australia who is recovering from a stroke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a dog lover, 28 May 2014
this was bought as a gift and it couldn't have gone down better.... anyone who has ever known a dog will relate to the simple humour in this book.... almost wanted to keep it for myself.