5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry.
I've always loved Matthews unique perspective on different subjects and visit The Oatmeal often. This is great for any dog lovers out there, don't buy it with kids in mind though.
Published 22 months ago by christopher diggory

1.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriate for younger readers
This book looks like it would be ok for children, but it contains language and subjects that I really don't want my children to be exposed to.
Published 21 days ago by Wouter Batelaan

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry., 26 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars yet another great oatmeal book, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend (Kindle Edition)
A funny and oddly touching book.
Wish it was longer. But it's quality.
Of to hug my dog now.
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the dog owner, 17 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my husband. Our dog is now 11 years old and this book is sooo true of doggy behaviour. Brings a tear to your eye in places (if you're soft like me); a really brilliant book for someone who loves dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 13 Jun. 2013
Really enjoyed this little book (and be aware, it is a little book). I bought it to read during take off and landing on a recent holiday, when using a kindle will apparently cause the end of days and it didn't last too long.

However its longevity was extended by me laughing like a maniac as we taxied and took off. A very funny book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite funny, 31 July 2013
In some strange ways you can relate to all the dogs that were in your life! Entertaining and silly but that's the whole point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captures the reality of life with a dog, 29 Dec. 2013
Loved this book :D Although it's funny it really strikes a chord with me. Life with a dog is wonderful hilarious and short. Got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it. My dog is 13 I hope he lives forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 13 April 2014
Rather but short, more pictures than words - but HIGHLY recommended. A must for any dog lover - it's hilarious!
You'll probably find yourself chuckling along, to yourself or aloud, thinking that's so true!
Clearly written. I've lent this to numaerous friends who are dog owners and they've all now purchased their own copy!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Mar. 2014
Mrs. S. M. Sutton (uk) - See all my reviews
This had me in stitches, loved it.
would recommend it for anyone that has a sense of humour.
Even my husband loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars just fabulous!, 15 Feb. 2014
This is just brilliant! Read this already on FB but very happy to buy the kindle version to show my hubby - sooooo true!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is indeed...., 25 Mar. 2014
Bought this book for my hubby....we have an old dog, and this just sums him up to a 'T' (well, he's maybe not quite as disgusting lol)...it makes you laugh and cry in equal measure, and you just can't help thinking this is really what your faithful friend is thinking. The pictures are great too