5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, fit for purpose sling.
Bought this for my son who has broken his collar bone. Looks smart, gives good support and because of the design the strap is over his good shoulder whilst supporting the damaged one. Very pleased with purchase. I would recommend this item.
Published 21 months ago by Bryan Hubbard

3.0 out of 5 stars Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling
With one arm plastered it was tricky to put on unless you have some one to assist but once on gives good support.
Published 12 months ago by Mr Michael Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, fit for purpose sling., 25 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
Good quality. Bought for my poor old dad who had a shoulder replacement. Much more comfortable than those awful foam things you are sent home from hospital with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arm Sling, 28 Mar. 2014
Prior to an operation on my shoulder,I ordered the arm sling,after the operation it proved to be very comfortable. I used it for 8 weeks,during that time it was washed several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars An item for injury - essential to correct healing, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
Brilliant and total support for my 9yr old Grand-son who broke his collar bone in Rugby.
Much better than the old rag he was given at hospital.
Fully adjustable offering total protection, very comfortable.
Fully washable to pack away - just in case!
A great price for an essential item in arm/shoulder injury.

Grateful thanks to Impectron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive affordable sling, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
Easy to assemble, soft strap that does not put too much pressure on neck. Comfortable sling, well worth the affordable price. Used for a shoulder injury to limit shoulder movement and support weight of arm, taking pressure off the shoulder. It worked very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars After a tricky start, I found how comfortable this sling really is., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
When we first opened this sling, my physiotherapist housemate and I struggled to figure out how to work it, even after reading the instructions - however, after we found out how to put the straps and where to tighten them, I found out how comfortable this was.

My elbow was severely damaged after a bicycle accident, but this keeps it nice and still, as well as supported. It's great too because I can still use my hand to hold things and it does not hurt. Great sling, nice quality for the price and very comfortable.

I would have probably preferred something that I could get on and off easier, but this helps a lot with support once I finally manage to put it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars the wife said it was my own fault anyway, 22 April 2015
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
Got this after fracturing my shoulder playing Rugby. Loads better than the fabric ones, easy to adjust, worth getting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - comfortable and well-fitting., 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
I have struggled to find a comfortable and secure sling in the local pharmacies and super markets, so I took a punt on this one from Amazon as it's available next day and looked of an OK quality.

As it turns out, it's very good quality and the fit is spot on. Much more supporting than the terrible thing the hospital sent me away inand that has eased my discomfort considerably.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the NHS, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium (Personal Care)
I love the NHS. I DON'T love the people who are bleeding it dry. My latest dislocated shoulder resulted in a thin strip of fabric to support my arm. Useless. So I bought this. Brilliant. It's the thin end of the wedge, though. Before long we'll have to start buying all sorts of stuff the NHS used to provide. Don't say I didn't warn you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but straps too long for a 9 year old, 17 Sept. 2014
Bit fiddly to put on and waist strap a bit surplus to requirement, but much better than the piece of material the NHS Minor Injuries Unit gave us! Did the trick, though the straps were really far too long for a 9 year old and I found it tricky to adjust it small enough and still prevent the Velcro from sticking into his neck.

Dynamix Ortho Arm Sling Blue Medium