Published 10 months ago by Bex Warriner-White

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty
I bought these shoes for a party. When they arrived I was sorely disappointed. Having previously bought Melissa shoes before, these ones looked cheap and tacky.

Published 4 months ago by Winsome Chau

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and Quality, but they do come up a little small., 1 Jan 2014
I loved these shoes, beautiful on and a great quality. They do seem like they will be comfortable when wearing out, but unfortunately I didn't get that far. I am a size 7.5 but obviously get a size 8, unfortunately they came up too tight to make wearing them comfortable and I had to return. If you are a shoe size smaller than an 8 I recommend getting them and maybe looking at getting the size above. Unfortunately for me they don't come in a 9 so I can't have them.

4.0 out of 5 stars these look fab, 18 Sep 2013
The shoes look fab and feel very nice on the feet, I havnt actually worn them for any length of time yet though so I am not sure how comfortable they will be...first impressions are certainly good though !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 3 July 2014

The red 'heart' which is more of a heart shaped blob was clearly made of a cheap quality material, it was also so large it obscured the toe area of the shoe which makes your feet look weirdly mishapen.

I could not wait to return this terrible product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2014
Shoes are very comfortable and really very nice. I can recommend buy them. I bought them for wedding. Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars look designer cheap as chips to buy, 13 April 2014
Love these shoes fun to wear , did not hurt, have plenty of flexibility. I will look at this site again

3.0 out of 5 stars bought for daughter, 20 Mar 2014
Although they look good they are a little on the loose side ,very difficult with the Mel brand because sometimes the size down can be a little small . would be great if they were available in half sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Mar 2014
Perfect fit. Absolute bargain. Exactly the right shoes. Lovely colour. Office sell them for £50 got the for less than £25 on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING - You've got to smell them!, 16 Sep 2014
These are true to size and look amazing.

They delivered above and beyond my expectations....

The smell - well you have to buy them to find out!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakes! Do not buy!, 13 May 2014
On opening the very damaged and squashed box I found a pair of scuffed and dirty looking shoes that on closer inspection I now know are also fakes! They do not have the distinctive bubblegum smell and the heels are different and all the logos are different! I have 4 authentic pairs of MEL shoes and Vivienne Westwood too. I check authenticity all the time but I trust Amazon so unfortunately I took a risk that has backfired on me and not for the first time!
Really disappointed to have been fooled into paying £50 pound for these shockers! I found an exact pair for less than £30 pound at TKMax. They are authentic in every way by the smell, the markings and all style aspects! I shall be posting this comment on the review page to warn others from making the same mistake I have!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling shoes, 10 Aug 2014
Arrived on time. Fits like a glove looks great on my feet. Great buy, would recommend these shoes.