on 17 January 2013
This keyboard is light and has a feel of a normal laptop keyboard. Although the keys are smaller than the normal size, getting used to it only takes a little while. It charges with a standard usb connector used with most smartphones. The build seems to be solid and should not have too many problems over time. I originally purchased a similar bluetooth foldable keyboard that is sold a lot on auction sites. It is the universal keyboard sold usually unbranded. That keyboard has silicon keys and felt very awkward. This keyboard feels 10 times better than those silicon keyboards and is priced about the same. I would recommend buying this to anyone that is looking for a nice portable keyboard that could probably fit inside most jackets. It weighs almost nothing, so you probably won't even realize you are carrying it. Nice buy for smartphones or tablets. Setup is easy and straight forward as well. I think the keyboard ships from Germany using DHL, which was a benefit to me as I live in Poland. Only took 3 days to get here. You can't even buy it in this country so that was a nice bonus.
on 23 October 2012
Works with every OS as stated, tested with an iPad, Windows, Linux and a SG Note (Android).
It seemed to me a bit fragile at first, but after some use, I changed my mind.
Also keystroke was a bit hard for me, but you get used to soon.
Very portable.
on 2 July 2013
I am very pleased with this keyboard. The only minor problems I've had with it are, first, pushing the ON knob down because it is heavily recessed - however, this does stop it being switched on by mistake! ; and, second, while touch typing, getting used to a split space bar (the hinge comes down through the middle of the keyboard).but I've quickly adjusted to it. Overall, a great value purchase.
on 23 August 2013
Brilliant, compact keyboard that I've used a lot. It was easy to pair with my Nexus 4. My only gripe is that there is not a '£' key which is a shame given it's being sold on Amazon UK; it's lost a star for that.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this on the back of having a well used Palm IR folding keyboard for an ancient Palm Zire.
Now with an Android Nexus 4 I wanted a similar external compact keyboard to enable me to write long emails, travel blogs etc.

This works perfectly - synchronised with no problems, and it also shares the same microUSB charging socket - so no need for another charger.

The keyboard has good keys, and a solid typing feedback. Android removes the touchscreen keyboard giving more real estate to what you are writing or editing. The shortcuts CTRL C, CTRL B etc all seem to work, as does SHIFT - arrow for highlighting text etc.
In all it makes typing long documents, moving around spreadsheets (Documents to Go) more convenient.
The bluetooth icon appears in the phone along with an external keyboard symbol so you know it is paired / switched on or off.

So why one star removed. Well, it is early days and that star may return. But the fold in the unit is inconveniently not halfway along the actual keys. The control unit/battery at the left hand side offsets the keys to the right. so it means that when laying this folding keyboard symmetrical with the phone it feels strange to have to offset your typing.
Perhaps this will decrease as I become more familiar with it. I do chop and change between a variety of keyboards at work / home.
And a tiny "inconvenience" (compared with the Palm folding keyboard) - there is no stand to hold the phone.
I can't find the GBP £ symbol, and it does have the smaller US style enter key.
But to its advantage, the build of this keyboard is more straight forward, and less "brittle" than the Palm one, and there are a full 6 rows of keys, so numbers and FN keys have their own keys. The shortcuts to pause, play music also work.

So in summary this has performed very well and is a perfect lightweight companion for travels that can turn the phone into a small laptop (sort of).

Note : I have not had to load any specific keyboard apps for this.
on 19 July 2013
Keyboard works perfectly with my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Paired without any issues at all. Folds really small too. Highly recommended.
on 23 January 2014
I love this keyboard and I am using it to type this review. It is perfect for my needs to be used with my Surface 2 and is a lot cheaper than a Type or Touch cover.
on 28 June 2013
bluetooth keyboard small and compact does what it needs to wish i'd have bought one sooner be lost without it now
on 7 May 2013
I have a Sony Tablet P and I agonised for ages, over whether this keyboard or another make, would be better operating with it. The manufacturers felt sure that it would.When I eventually decided on this I was pleasantly surprised. It connected on its own, and within minutes I was typing away. To be fair, the split keyboard did take some getting used to, but now after a short time I have adapted and I would not be parted with it. It was well charged from the beginning and now after several weeks it still hasn't run out of puff. I am very happy with it. I use it on a laptra! so it is supported across its with. Well recommended!
on 12 September 2013
The product is fantastic for the price and you can sink it with almost any device that has bluetooth, it's sleek, a bit heavy, the concept is brilliant, it does the job.

Unfortunately the part that was a let down for me was, That for some reason I got it into my head that it locked in place once opened it doesn't.

Overall a great concept and a good product.

Pros
:- Works with any bluetooth Device.
:- Easy to set up and use.
:- Cheap and cheerful.