5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the bet Vanilla Powder in the World.
Published on 4 April 2013 by Vanessa Kimbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for the amount you get
Not that great value. Smells lovely but the amount you'd have to put in to get a good strong flavour coming through in your food/ drink is a lot so it makes this quite an expensive purchase. I wont buy it again. I will say it smells lovely in the pot but if, like me, you are adding vanilla to your porridge I'd recommend Rice dream organic vanilla milk - healthy, tasty and...
Published 2 months ago by MissKittin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the bet Vanilla Powder in the World., 4 April 2013
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
I've been using this Vanilla Powder for some time now. It's utterly delicious, with far more depth of flavour than any essence I've ever used. I use a tea spoon in my scones, which makes them absolutely divine especially when combined with strawberry jam and cream. I use it in Pane cotta as the powder makes these beautiful flecks. Half a teaspoon in a smoothie is incredible. Muffins, banana ice cream and pancakes, and whipping it straight into cream is out of this world. .... Oh I could go on and on, however the main things I would say are:

1) it is really easy to use.
2) It has a really deep flavour with caramel tones. You can see the vanillin crystals in the powder shimmering as you sprinkle.
3) It is a really efficient way to use vanilla .. one post goes a really long way.

It is also Fairtrade and organic, and I really love being able to make a small difference in the world when I am baking.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
I have only good things to say! I love the package to begin with, it is colorful, modern, simply beautiful! Then vanilla powder itself is great, you only need a little amount, and it gives off a lot of flavor. Smells great too! :) I keep it in the fridge just so it stays fresh, but I think you can leave it at room temperature. Oh, and don't be fooled by it being only 13g! It actually can last months since you don't need much each time you use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ndali vanilla, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
Ndali vanilla adds the most delicious flavour to any cake or biscuit. a tiny spoonful of the powder creates a beautiful aroma and transforms my biscuits to something really special.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best vanilla you can buy in the UK, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
Vanilla powder is a relatively new addition to my kitchen cupboard, replacing bottles of vanilla essence and whole vanilla bean pods. The tiny flecks add a real depth of flavour to any baked goods and I now use Ndali vanilla powder in all recipes that call for the use of vanilla. Ndali is also organic and Fairtrade, grown and extracted on the Ndali estate in Uganda - who buy their green vanilla pods from Fairtrade Ugandan farmers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense flavour and good price, 26 April 2013
Miss V. Atu - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
This was the cheapest organic vanilla powder I found. I like the fact that it is also fairtrade and whole vanilla beans were used to produce it, so no waste here. The powder has an intense flavour and a little goes a long way. I use a tiny bit in pancakes they were really tasty. I would recommend this product for now. Will have to see how long it lasts and whether the flavour doesn't fade after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 3 Mar. 2014
Pam (London,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
I am using this product in cakes and different kind if sweets and it's really nice. Its smell has nothing to do with anything else and even though it comes in small quantity it last ages a you need just a tinny amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
Ndali vanillla powder is quite simply heavenly! It has the most fantastic aroma and your kitchen will smell amazing whenever you use it. It is quick and easy to use, and I love seeing the black flecks when I use it, as I know there is real vanilla in my cooking.

Ndali is an amazing organisation and their vanilla powder is Fairtrade certified.

Can't recommend this highly enough. A little really does go a long way, well worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
Really versatile and absolutely delicious. A little goes a long way and it's ethical credentials are first rate. Love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like good vanilla extract but with the tiny black seeds, 23 Jan. 2014
Mrs. D. F. Thomas "FooDee" (Wilmslow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
I love this stuff. It is simple to use and a little bit goes a long way to add an intense vanilla flavour to lots of things - I even add a tiny pinch to a cup of coffee to give it an extra smoothness. I use a pinch of ndali vanilla powder with a pinch of cinnamon to French toast or pancakes for a lovely weekend breakfast. What I use it most for though is in cake mixes, vanilla ice cream base and buttercream. It adds a quality vanilla flavour like a good quality vanilla extract with the lovely microscopic black seeds without the hassle if scraping vanilla pods.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly versatile, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g (Grocery)
Beautiful fragrance and flavor. I add this to my toddlers smoothies, cakes, yoghurts and she adores them. Much better than the liquid essences you get in supermarkets.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›