on 23 November 2013
I got this because my phone's original cover had split around the edge and was getting very grubby. That's ok of course; it's there to protect the phone so it's sacrificial in a sense. This replacement was a fair price, (although it's currently offered at almost twice the price I paid), arrived promptly and fitted perfectly with no issues. Made my phone look like new again.
on 24 July 2013
Bought this as I wanted extra protection for the screen as the phone is normally carried in back pocket of jeans. The flip cover folds completely on to the rear case so is out of the way for calls and it also allows the phone with case to be seated in my car cradle for hands free use.
on 4 November 2013
I asked for a white flip case for a Star N8000+ phone but was sent this one which was no good, so sent it back. Got refund for phone, but not for postage which I was disappointed by as I had not asked for this kind of flop case!
on 21 November 2013
Brought two as spares for me phone good value for money but wish Id got one white and one black instead of both white as they do show the black greasy marks no prob I will order another the cheap enough.
on 11 August 2013
this is an excellent product, keeps the screen protected, would definitely recommend this product for anyone with the STAR N9770 android phone
on 10 March 2014
I actually wanted a white phone but was sent a black one, this cover which is excellent does the trick and makes it look much better
on 6 December 2013
it looks a good product but no good without the phone which did not arrive so its not now required
on 24 December 2014