on 6 February 2015
unfortunately when it arrived , we could not put it together as the legs would not fit. we had to contact the seller to replace them which caused a bit of hassle and was not quick. once assembled has been ok and just the right height for toddler
on 10 September 2015
I was very pleased with this set but after few months I have notice crack on the leg and the table became loose. I have found out the material of which been made leg were like a clay! I have tried to contact the seller to order the replacement leg or somehow to fix it but attempts was unsuccessful which is really sad as my daughter loved it!
on 30 December 2015
Bought few months ago as a Xmas present so only just using . My 20 month old grandson loves it .its fantastic and the pictures don't do it justice
review image
on 15 October 2013
We are very happy with our tables and chairs. The chairs were missing when it arrived and they sent a whole new set and now we have 2 tables and 2 chairs! Our daughter loves them!
on 11 October 2015
For the price, this is a nice little set. The finish is pretty good and everything was there and fitted together well. How it will age I am not sure; I think the paintwork will quickly show signs of wear but then it is for a toddler and they won't care anyway. I chose this because it had character, colour and looked interesting as opposed to a plastic set which was actually dearer. I am very happy with this purchase.
on 22 June 2015
It's great for my 20 month old he eats his meals sitting on it. Very sturdy and smart. Fast delivery
on 18 June 2015
Really happy with this product. Easy to set up and perfect for my tall three year old
on 18 September 2015
The yellow colour is a bit strong but it is nice nevertheless! The giraffe chair that I have received is not flat and I have to stick something to one of the legs to keep it from wobbling. It is too cumbersome to return or exchange and it is not so difficult to add the extra foam!
on 8 November 2013
Looks great in our daughter's jungle themed nursery. We're very pleased with it- sturdy and well made. Good value in my view. She is 18 months old but should last her a good while yet.
on 24 November 2015
Lovely set. It came within 48 hours of offering. Very simple to put together, it took me 20 minutes on my own (including the 2 extra chairs I had ordered) My son loves it and my husbands happy it didn't break the bank!
review image