5.0 out of 5 stars Very good table and chairs
We are very happy with our tables and chairs. The chairs were missing when it arrived and they sent a whole new set and now we have 2 tables and 2 chairs! Our daughter loves them!
Published 14 months ago by Table & chairs

3.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY OF FINISHED PRODUCT
Published 16 months ago by linda miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good table and chairs, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: CHILDREN'S WOODEN TABLE & CHAIRS SET- SAFARI, ANIMAL & PRINCESS DESIGN AVAILABLE (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!, 2 Sep 2014
Arrived very quickly lovely delivery driver very polite and friendly and insisted on carrying it inside for me to my lounge which was lovely of him, once opened up the box I was very pleasantly surprised everything was in perfect order no marks/chips ect for the price I was expecting a so so table but its fab and best of all my lil girl loves her new princess table and chairs set :)

3.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY OF FINISHED PRODUCT, 27 Aug 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
The set is lovely to look at and the 2 children under 5 who use it for colouring and games and also sit at it to eat their meals think it's great. I am disappointed that the surface is already chipped in parts. I only bought it recently for my grandchildren and I would have expected a more hardwearing finish. They are not heavy handed with it but I can see that it will not be very durable which is a shame because it is a nice set and it wasn't cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, 14 Sep 2014
My son, aged 2, loves this - he comes down in the morning and immediately wants to sit in his chair. It's obviously not super high quality in terms of the materials used, but then who spends serious cash on furniture for small kids, considering it will be scribbled over and generally abused? Solid enough for what it needs to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 15 Jun 2013
I bought this table & chairs for my 2 year old. She absolutely loves it. They are relly good quality & the chairs even hold an adults weight. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 May 2013
Got this for my little girls 3rd birthday, she absolutely loves it, it looks brilliant in her bedroom, its sturdy and safe, very satisfied with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoo table, 25 Jun 2014
Loved it, had a small chip on the chairs but not enough to warrant a complaint. My nephew was over the moon , and now I am cos he now sits at his own table for meals!! Brill thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and c.olourful, 29 Oct 2014
Very pleased with table and chairs. Assembled very easily. My 2 grandchildren aged 16 months and 3 love it to play on and eat their meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Jun 2014
I recently purchased this item and am very happy with it, no problems so far! It's very sturdy and was easy to assemble. My son loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Table & Chairs, 28 May 2014
Nice table and easy to assemble my kids love it! The only down falls it has is that there is a mark on the zebra chair and also after seeing it i really dont think it was worth the price I paid although my kids are worth every penny hence why I got it! You cant fault it otherwise though!