Price:£2.14+ Free shipping

on 19 December 2013
would not recommend. the mascara was clumpy and dry when arrived. not a very good product but it was cheap!
on 1 July 2014
For the price it's a pretty good mascara, the only fault is that in the summer heat it dose start run a bit. It also came off with a make up wipe very easily. It's overall a pretty good mascara and it's not clumpy and dry at all!
on 27 March 2014
Highly love this mascara I use it every day now haven't one I like better yet and it's good value
on 10 September 2014
The cheap price meant I wasn't expecting much however this mascara is actually really good, it applies really well. My only criticism is that it doesn't stay on for as long as the more expensive brands but that is to be expected hence the lower price.
on 17 March 2014
I like everything about this mascara! The brush is nice and chunky and the container is nice and bright. It also goes on really well!
on 24 February 2014
Lovely mascara I cannot stand tiny headed brushes and these is a big beefy brush perfect for me good coverage too!
on 19 November 2015
I have purchased this product before in store and I loved it. It's cheaper on here which I love and it makes my eye lashes look long and light. They look beautiful after applying. It also helps me get that big eye effect which I love. Arrived 4 days early too!! A must buy for people who take pride in their eye make-up.
on 7 April 2015
You win some you lose some. And this mascara was missing any mascara. The wand when pulled out was dry as a bone. Not one of my better purchases and I would suggest others boycott this product as it is a rip off.
on 19 December 2015
5 stars cos seller was brilliant first order didnt come so they sent out again straight away with extra one in well pleased.
At such a cheap orice aswell.
Also looks good and comes off easily enough.
on 2 May 2015
Brilliant mascara best I've used!!
Adds plenty of volume and easy to remove at the end of the night!!
Would highly recommend for such a great price :)

See one answered question