5.0 out of 5 stars Best fighting game out there
Published 7 months ago by Diesel_X

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working
For some reason this will not work on my windows 8 pc. I installed it and it will not play.
Published 8 months ago by musicman

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fighting game out there, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mortal Kombat 9 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Excellent, just excellent. For me is simply the best of all the fighting games. Very fast on my computer running Windows 8 and I don't have a very powerful PC, i.e. my computer only just about runs Battlefield 4 albeit at a low frame rate with low settings, but Mortal combat Komplete Edition just 'blazes through' at blistering speed/fps in full resolution. Very enjoyable with it's campaign mode getting progressively harder as the story unfolds, or, jump right into the tournament ladder to progress to the top. The graphics have always been good in the Mortal Kombat series with its almost 'Neo Geo' like Arcade'y look and feel to it with it's very fast speed which is something that the cartridge based Neo Geo games could pull-off with it's game title's being stored directly on the on-board cartridge chips for almost instantaneous access.

Price is fantastic as of this review, however I already own this but felt obligated to give credit where credit is due for a good game and feel it unfair to receive any bad review if the there is problem with a users computer (works flawless for me on Windows 8 running under Bootcamp on a Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is amazing., 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mortal Kombat 9 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I totally agree with the review from Diesel X!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 6 Feb 2014

Mortal Kombat 9 (PC DVD)
Mortal Kombat 9 (PC DVD) by Warner Bros. Interative (Windows 7)