5.0 out of 5 stars My fiance loves it
I bought it as a birthday gift for my fiance and he loves it! Very good screen, easy to use if accustomed to W8.
Published 14 months ago by K.D.

The whole point for me to buy this tablet was the possibility to use the active stylus. I already owned a galaxy note 10.1 as I do heavy note-taking every day, but I wanted to switch to a windows tablet so that I could use the powerful Microsoft OneNote software.

Published 16 months ago by Giovanni

1.0 out of 5 stars ATTENTION: It's the version without the pen and without digitizer, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 10.1-inch Business Tablet (Black) - (Intel Atom 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB Flash, WLAN, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 32-Bit) (Personal Computers)

Nothing in the description could lead me to think that I was buying the version which doesn't support the digitizer. I had to discover it once unpacked. I am of course returning it.

Very approximative job by Amazon. Please correct the description and make it clear that this is the multitouch only version. Interestingly enough, on the american Amazon the Thinkpad 2 description states clearly already in the title whether the object does or does not have a digitizer.

I don't think there was any malicious intention by Amazon, just a very poor job. I hope that other people can avoid suffering from its consequences reading this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fiance loves it, 14 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Feb. 2014
excellent machine, should have bought one with digital pen,

1.0 out of 5 stars NO INPUT STYLUS, 11 Dec. 2013
I fell for this trick the same as the other reviewer Giovanni. NO INPUT STYLUS

Just received my product. Now I'm sending it back. No input stylus, which is the sole reason I bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars descripton is failed, 14 Dec. 2013
I ordered second tablet from amazon, and must deliver it back second time, because product description does not fit reality! There are no pen!!! Tablet is not fully equiped and can not be used with all the benefits this device offers... I am werry disapointed about product descriptions on amazone....

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Nov. 2014