on 21 June 2013
Good product once you know how to use it however, the first one we ordered didn't work but got a replacement straight away from the seller which worked and my partner is happy with it. He did say that there's a lot of wires though but all in all he's happy.
on 17 July 2014
I bought this to use with my iphone 5 as it said in the description it was comparable and the sent me one with the charge connector for I phone 4 charge connector! When I emailed them about my problem the clearly didn't read my email and just replied telling me how to plug the head phone cable in! I emailed again and I got the response of the ones for iPhone 5 are out of stock but you can still use it for listing to music....... I paid for some thing that charges my phone as well..... If they had just messaged me and said it was out of stock and gave me the choice now I got to mess around posting it back! Wouldn't use this companey again!
on 26 September 2013
This thing does not work you are paying for a phone holder only
I have had two of these pieces of junk now and neither works
they do not even light up the whole thing is rubbish
on 9 August 2013
Was looking for something to play my music through on my stereo. I was please when i found this as it seemed rather cheap. I was very impressed with it, and if you make calls i found it connects through the stereo which is good. Only slight issue i had that hwn playing music sometimes it is like the connecting wire is loose and will play it through only one speaker, but easily resolved if you fiddle with it a bit. Quick DespatchEE
on 29 March 2014
Due to the interior design of my car (Citroen Saxo) I can't have the "goose neck" of this product on the upright position. It has to be bent to one side, and the uncentered weight of the iPhone in this position makes it tilt and rotate over time, especially in bumpy roads.
The charging cable is so small and so stiff that I have to pinch it regularly, otherwise it will push the iPhone forward and out of the cradle.
This product has a blue LED on the base, allowing you to know that it is consuming electricity. But there is no way to turn it off, which means you'll have to unplug it EVERYTIME you leave the car.
The cradle holds the iPhone in place quite well and I like the release mechanism.
The radio transmitter works fine.It picks up a bit of static because I haven't yet found a frequency that's far enough from all radio stations.
Overall this is much cheaper than getting a separate charger, radio transmitter and cradle, but it does sacrifice efficiency.
Oh, it includes a little remote shaped like a mini iPod, with volume, play/pause and back/forward options that works with the iPhone. I don't really need it, but it's a nice touch.
on 19 September 2015
This is ok, but not great. I had lots of interference from the FM transmitter on other stations, and found that the volume on the iPhone had to be right up to get anything audible out of the radio transmission, which gets much more static than it should. Poor QC. I was all for sending it back until I found out that also having the charge lead in can cause HUGE amounts of interference (on every station) itself, so you might want to either charge it then listen to it, or buy a different one. A remote control came with mine. It doesn't appear to do anything. At all. The battery is fine, but you get no manual with this thing, so unless someone can explain this one to me it is of little use to me. Last point, the mount is fine, but the swan neck that plugs into the 12v socket is not quite long enough to put it fully out of the way of the gear stick on my car, but this is just an irritation.

I'm keeping this because I seem to be able to get a 'listenable', not great, signal now, but I think there are probably better ones
on 19 March 2015
Really bad quality ! I emailed to complain about 2 months ago and have heard nothing back! Both wires broke! The coating was already coming off them when I opened it up and then a few weeks the later the wire completely snapped in half !
review image
on 7 September 2013
This is structurally good - holds the iPhone 5 well and is very adjustable to suit your car/seat position. It also charges up fine with the mini iPhone 5 charger. But I still cannot figure out how to get the music to transmit though my car stereo. I've tuned the radio and the kit to the same frequency, I've plugged in the charger and even plugged in an extra USB port too. But doesn't work. Will keep as useful holder and I have bluetooth anyway for calls. But frustrating it doesn't do one of the things I expected.
on 16 May 2014
First time I've bought one of these for the car and really wish I'd shopped elsewhere. Initially worked well, albeit in a slightly unwieldy manner. But after a fortnight, the audio cable frayed and broke. Replaced it with one of my own, only to see the charging lead do the same a week later. Now, one month on from when I bought the wretched thing, the actual plug is broken. Don't know if this is down to poor design or manufacture, but either way, this kit is absolutely pants
on 8 November 2013
Excellent delivered as planned thank you ,also the item works as it states once tuned in once again thank you

See one answered question