on 7 April 2013
Having teenage daughters I pick up a lot of music they listen to on a daily basis but this one jumped out at me. It's a beautiful song with great lyrics. I have liked a lot of pink music in the past but this song featuring Nate Ruess really works.
on 12 August 2013
This is a beautiful melodic sounding song, heavily played on the music channels and I absolutely love it. Even friemds who do not normally listen to Pink liked it.
on 8 May 2013
In my opinion the best ever Pink track for me! Great vocals and passion! Looking forward to more of the same from such an excellent artist!
on 5 June 2013
Very catchy tune that I can now listen whenever I want.I didn't want to buy the whole album yet so the download option was a good idea.
on 27 November 2013
What a good song from Pink, and an excellent choice of collaboration from Nate Ruess from the group Fun, great sound
on 10 August 2013
Love this song heard it the first time and had to have. Never been a great pink fan but changed my mind with this
on 5 April 2013
Fantastic song, great , love it,they should sing more songs together , this is the best place to buy music .
on 10 May 2013
I love Pink and her music is getting better and better.Since buying the song I have purchased a cd as well.
on 4 May 2013
I love this song, love the words, it`s really catchy, I could listen to it all the time, well done Pink!!
on 4 January 2014
Heard it Googled it watched the video & just had to have it on my phone ipod will recommend it is great