4.0 out of 5 stars look great
have them on the wall - easy to put on and an eyecatching addition to my kitchen! Thanks a lot.
Published 16 months ago by chrisann

1.0 out of 5 stars poopies
This came from China and I have to say having had many other wall stickers this was the worst I have had.
It refused to stick flatly and came creased n several parts of the poppy heads.
It was taken down after three days and chucked in the bin. I will stick to items from here in the future.
Published 14 months ago by Ian

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Hee Grand Red Poppy Flowers Removable Transparent PVC Wall Art Decal Stickers (DIY & Tools)
These poppies are exactly what they look like on the advert. I have had some wonderful comments on them and quite a few of my friends are now looking to purchase some for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!!, 21 May 2013
Very happy with that item. Looks very well on my wall, very good quality decals. Quick dispatch, easy transaction, recommended!! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars look great, 15 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed the Room, 23 Aug. 2013
Hadn't used decals before and was so pleased with how easy and versatile they were to use. They really changed the look of the room. I used them on a mirror and a wall with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars poppy flowers, 3 Nov. 2013
they fit the bill,they even stick back on when your cats have pulled them off.they arrived on time and was as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars poppy wall transfers, 29 July 2013
I ordered these for my newly decorated bedroom. When the shhet with the transfers on arrived, I thought it all looked cheap. But I thought I'd give them a try anyway. I'm glad I did, as they look so much better "up" and look great on my cream wall. A good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely when up, 11 July 2013
got these to brighten up my downstairs toilet and they do just that great price make a plain wall look great very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars poopies, 9 May 2014
It refused to stick flatly and came creased n several parts of the poppy heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Wall Art, 27 Jun. 2014
This has transformed my kitchen, I have a very plain cream kitchen and the red poppies look beautiful, The beauty is when you get tired of them you can just peel them off and put them in another room. Great invention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedroom Decoration, 28 Aug. 2013
These look stunning in my Poppy themed bedroom. Very easy to apply and don't look like stickers love them loads