5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing
i bought this ring because it looks good, is hard wearing and keeps its shape. i do manual work so need a ring that is strong enough to cope and this ring goes beyond good.
Published 9 months ago by Mick

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily - the matt bit
At first I liked the style and went for Titanium as it is always shiny, unfortunetly I went for the one with matt material in the middle which scratches easily, now my ring is not wearable as it looks so scratched - I know I can go an get the middle but buffed to remove the matt layer but I didnt see the point seeing that I havent paid that much for it anyways.
Also...
Published 5 months ago by Ahmed Hamoud

5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing, 23 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 2 Dec 2013
I bought this as a wedding ring, have spent several months in Afghanistan and it is still looking good, very light easy to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 July 2013
Mrs. I. Bartley (UK) - See all my reviews
Just what we wanted. Very reasonable price and great seller. I bought a pair of these. One of them was two big and had to exchange it. Seller was very professional and super quick at sending me the size I needed. Very happy with they service and rings :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens ring, 14 Feb 2014
Nice ring, good size for a man's finger and nice and light. Came nicely packaged in little box with ribbon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily - the matt bit, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mens Titanium Ring - New Boxed 8mm Mens Titanium Wedding Engagement Comfort Fit Jewellery Band Ring - Size V (Available in Most Sizes ) (Jewellery)
Also I would recommend you get a thinner ring, 8mm is too thick for everyday use - I would go for 4 to 6mm (may be because I have fat short fingers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and good fit, 7 Jan 2014
Bought as a wedding ring for my fiance as wanted something harder wearing than gold. Fit is perfect and it looks way more expensive than it is. Colour is more "gun metal" than it apears in the photograph.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 3 Nov 2013
Great value for money. We bought this as a wedding band for my now husband who hates jewellery. Fab quality and he's not taken it off (yet!)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring for a bargain, 26 Aug 2013
a lovely ring and for a bargain price, it looks so much more expensive than it is, my hubby to be loves it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 26 April 2014
Bought this for my other half as he doesnt like gold or silver. And with the job he does he needed something strong and sturdy. Lovely ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and stylish, 23 April 2014
I bought this for my partner as we agreed that he also should have an engagement ring. He loves it and has worn it constantly for months. It still doesn't look like it's more than a few days old. Great quality product.