5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing
i bought this ring because it looks good, is hard wearing and keeps its shape. i do manual work so need a ring that is strong enough to cope and this ring goes beyond good.
Published 13 months ago by Mick

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily - the matt bit
At first I liked the style and went for Titanium as it is always shiny, unfortunetly I went for the one with matt material in the middle which scratches easily, now my ring is not wearable as it looks so scratched - I know I can go an get the middle but buffed to remove the matt layer but I didnt see the point seeing that I havent paid that much for it anyways.
Also...
Published 9 months ago by Ahmed Hamoud

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing, 23 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 2 Dec 2013
I bought this as a wedding ring, have spent several months in Afghanistan and it is still looking good, very light easy to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, 26 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I was looking for an inexpensive mens wedding ring and only had a very small budget to work with.

After receiving the ring quicker than I expected, I was surprised to see that it came in a decent jewellery box with ribbon surrounding it and looked a lot better than I expected.

When I removed the ring from the box and evaluated the ring, it was evident that the product was made of high quality material that did not match the price tag. The edge of the outer ring and inside of the ring is smooth and shiny whilst the bulk of the outer surface is matt and smooth. I ordered a R size and it fitted me perfectly.

My boss said that it looked much nicer than the £80 wedding ring that he had bought whilst my fiancée and mother were impressed with it despite them strongly advising me not to buy it because it was too cheap.

Not only was I pleased with my purchase but it had exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it to someone who has dedicated a very low budget for their wedding ring.

Verdict: Exceeded Expectations (10/10)

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens ring, 14 Feb 2014
Nice ring, good size for a man's finger and nice and light. Came nicely packaged in little box with ribbon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily - the matt bit, 23 Jan 2014
Also I would recommend you get a thinner ring, 8mm is too thick for everyday use - I would go for 4 to 6mm (may be because I have fat short fingers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and good fit, 7 Jan 2014
Bought as a wedding ring for my fiance as wanted something harder wearing than gold. Fit is perfect and it looks way more expensive than it is. Colour is more "gun metal" than it apears in the photograph.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 3 Nov 2013
Great value for money. We bought this as a wedding band for my now husband who hates jewellery. Fab quality and he's not taken it off (yet!)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring for a bargain, 26 Aug 2013
a lovely ring and for a bargain price, it looks so much more expensive than it is, my hubby to be loves it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 26 April 2014
Bought this for my other half as he doesnt like gold or silver. And with the job he does he needed something strong and sturdy. Lovely ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and stylish, 23 April 2014
I bought this for my partner as we agreed that he also should have an engagement ring. He loves it and has worn it constantly for months. It still doesn't look like it's more than a few days old. Great quality product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›