5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound
I bought these to go with my Sansa Clip+. They sound great (better than they should for the price) and look good. The tangle free wiring is very useful as I wear them on the go. Great Headphones, would thoroughly recommend.
Published 19 months ago by Myfanwy

1.0 out of 5 stars I did love these until they broke
I got these and was loving everything about them. Then when out on a casual walk the right ear stopped working. They haven't had any heavy handling. Needless to say really disappointed after only having them for 7 weeks
Published 21 days ago by Miss K Farraway

‹ Previous | 112 13 1425 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 13 Jan 2014
This product has a lovely product design with a good choice of colours. Comfortable. Size adjusting. Great sound. Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Jan 2014
Great value for money. They look stylish and are good quality. I bought them on recommendation from a friend and wouldnt hesitate to recommend again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 9 Jan 2014
I purchased the headphones for my son, he wanted Beats by Dr Drey but I wasn't prepared to pay the extortionate prices for those, my son has informed me the sound on the scull candy are just as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 8 Jan 2014
Perfect for use with ipod shuffle. Good in-line volume control. Comfortable for general use around home. Daughter able to practice singing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea Headphones, 8 Jan 2014
I got these headphones for my son for christmas. He loves them (so does his brother) - not only because they have the Chelsea crest on them, but they are great quality.

My favourite thing about them is the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good sound, 7 Jan 2014
The feel well crafted, the slightly rubberised coating on the plastic gives them a quality feel. Mine were carbon grey and it's a stylish matt shade and the logos do not stand out against the colour too much which is a plus in my book.

The sound quality is below average if you do not consider the price, but take the low price into account (and to be fair you really should) and I'd say the sound quality is above average. The sound is clear and there's decent if not overwhelming bass to be had.
I can't see anyone other than a real audiophile being disappointed considering the 20 price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like, 7 Jan 2014
Bought for a younger sibling(11) who I'm trying to get it to music, and with complete success he's not took them off since opening them on Christmas morning. He's been Fully immersed, and truly inspired with music since having a pair of decent headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones., 6 Jan 2014
Bought this formy wife and she is delighted with it, in fact i am thinking of getting one for myself as my headphones are a bit long in the tooth. lovely sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jan 2014
Great present for by brother at a great price, he loves them they play the music well, overall a great buy for a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality headphones for a reasonable price, 3 Jan 2014
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas as brothers like theirs so much they refuse to share! Price and quality really good and come in a variety of colours which means all 3 kids can have different colours so no fighting!

‹ Previous | 112 13 1425 | Next ›