5.0 out of 5 stars Good!
This arrived very, very promptly, which was great on the part of the seller.

As to the product - I've been using it since with my 15.6 inch laptop, and it seems to be working fairly well. It's very quiet, which is another plus point. I've given this product 5 stars because it's also a great price for what you get, and I've had no problems with it at all...
Published 20 months ago by Cupcake

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away!
Worst Product I've ever Brought from amazon. You may read reviews on this product that may sway you to buy one, but that's definitely not the way to go. I brought this product to use with my Xbox 360 (which it does state can be used with). When I got the product out of the box it felt very flimsy. I decided to test in to see if it was actually and good, so I left it on...
Published 6 months ago by jack savvides

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cooling?, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required) (Electronics)
Bought for my ps3, granted it's an old system but it still works. This doesn't cool it down at all so not worth paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 18 Sept. 2013
Cheap, nice blue lights, works fine under my PS3 console. Does what it says, and I'm happy with it. Recommended for those who need some cooling station but don't want to spend a lot of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last very long, 20 Oct. 2013
One fan stopped working after about 10 minutes, so cheap i cant be asked to send it back due to the cost of the postage

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather delicate to travel with but great at home., 25 July 2014
Love this so much I bought two more to use a presents. This is a great product and works brilliantly, the only downside is that it doesn't have an off switch and needs to be unplugged which I find difficult as my X Box is tucked away and I have it on a back port. The little fans are very delicate, as is the construction which means I wouldn't feel confident to travel it with my laptop (hence the 4 stars).

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, 15 Oct. 2014
It would be better if the fans were located under the fans of my laptop but I know that's difficult. I tend to use this cooler facing backwards for this reason, seems fine that way.

One thing, be careful with the usb plug in, it can and it will slash your hand or wrist when you're careless. That this is very sharp so don't give it to kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this after my computer kept saying it was over heating - I was skeptical after reading other reviews, but what a fantastic product.
- It's quiet enough not to be noticed.
- it looks great when lit up (though as a United fan I'm not sure of the blue colour :-)
- it generates enough fan power through the USB to cool my laptop down & I also use it on my PS3.
Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Sept. 2014
Broke way to easily under little stress of a laptop such flimsy plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 May 2014
I think this cooling fan is a very good edition to my gadgets. I bought this to use with my ps4 and it is really good, my ps4 fits perfectly on the fan and i can plug the usb from the fan into the ps4 so when its on, the fan turns on automatically and it keeps my console cool and elevated from my table surface. Brilliant product

Although, it does feel a bit flimsy, it definitley supports the console properly and cant slip off as there are rubber bits at each corner, so it keeps the console firmly in position.

4.0 out of 5 stars bit noisy, 6 May 2014
bit noisy but has stopped my ps3 crashing as much so worth it will just have to turn the volume upon the tv.

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, do the job!, 1 May 2014
however the plastic is fragile, once you don't press that or try to put in your legs is ok! The fans stay close to the table, then any paper or dust on it will be sucked and can damage the fan (if keep blocked for a long time) or spread dust inside the notebook.

The three fans are relatively weak, but as they spread the air in a wide area, it helps to decrease the pc temperature well, in my case with one dell 7520, almost 10¤C in the worst cases...

the noise is not aloud but perceptible, don't annoying me, but I cannot left it on during the night because the strong blue leds and the noise...

the cable is weak, be careful when handling it. Once in position it isn't a problem but have in mind it's not good to be be placed on the legs

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›