5.0 out of 5 stars Good!
This arrived very, very promptly, which was great on the part of the seller.

As to the product - I've been using it since with my 15.6 inch laptop, and it seems to be working fairly well. It's very quiet, which is another plus point. I've given this product 5 stars because it's also a great price for what you get, and I've had no problems with it at all...
Published 21 months ago by Cupcake

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away!
Published 7 months ago by jack savvides

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required) (Electronics)
This arrived very, very promptly, which was great on the part of the seller.

The only negatives involved in this product are 1) it's quite flimsy, which may be a problem if you plan on taking it with you somewhere, but it's not a problem for home use; and 2) if you're using your laptop on soft surfaces (I use mine on the bed which is why I need the extra cooling), the fans will stop as they will come into contact with the surface. I simply placed an A4 hardback notebook underneath to stop this happening.

Apart from that, great product, for a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 22 Sept. 2013
I bought this item as my laptop seemed to get very warm. Placed the cooler under my laptop & it seems to be keeping my laptop cooler. Was a little noisy at 1st but has settled down now. All in all the cooler was a great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Sept. 2013
This is the second one I bought because I use one for my ps3, and one for my laptop, works great for both. The plastic is a little bit thin and seems to be very fragile, but the legs on it are the part that take the stress and weight of whatever you put on it, and are very sturdy. The fans spin fast enough to keep anything from overheating and they are quiet. Overall great buy for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away!, 25 Sept. 2014
Worst Product I've ever Brought from amazon. You may read reviews on this product that may sway you to buy one, but that's definitely not the way to go. I brought this product to use with my Xbox 360 (which it does state can be used with). When I got the product out of the box it felt very flimsy. I decided to test in to see if it was actually and good, so I left it on with my Xbox on. Half an hour later my Xbox was red hot and the fan had done nothing. Also while the fan is plugged into your Xbox it stays on when your Xbox is off, so you have to keep unplugging it which is a nuisance. Very noisy, Very Flimsy and doesn't work. Stay away from the product!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 23 Sept. 2013
It keeps my son's laptop cool in the summertime. Fan is whisper quiet. This unit has a much bigger fan than most other laptop coolers, plus the rugged plastic body has a built-in storage compartment for the USB cable so you'll never lose it. The led effect is very cool. I would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product thank you, 17 May 2014
I have always had a cooling pad for my xbox one, 360 and now ps4. They really do keep the consoles cool and with them being in an enclosed space its it really helps move the air around. All in all I will always have these now. I just wish they did them in green and other colours... saves me having to make them.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 30 Sept. 2013
michael (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
does exactly what its meant to do my ps3 is now nice and cool same with my laptop thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Its good, but break very easily, 19 Jun. 2014
I not even had it two weeks, maybe not even one, and its already broke. The usb wire is unbelievable weak and fragile. I not put pressure on it, not pulled it or anything, its just sat there and the end of the wire that has the usb connector thing was coming apart. And at the other end, it snapped inside the wire and then came loose. But what do you expect for something so cheap, it was godlike the title while it was working. But you might as well save for one that last longer, instead of buying like 5 of these, then having to buy a more expensive one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but that's about all, 7 Aug. 2013
Lights up a lovely blue colour, but does NOT cool my PS3 down at all. I ended up modding my PS3 with an internal device to keep it cool. So unless you just have a thing for fancy blue lights, don't bother.

2.0 out of 5 stars The best solution is to pull out PS4 and place on ..., 23 April 2015
The back legs are longer than the front, so it had to be modified with a hacksaw to make it flat. It doesn't keep a PS4 any cooler when in my tv cabinet and running The Last Of Us. The best solution is to pull out PS4 and place on a small coffee table. It is quiet, the blue lights are quite bright and it would benefit from being able to switch them off. It is a nice idea and probably works well for a laptop on a table - but that's probably more to do with the laptop being lifted off the table.