5.0 out of 5 stars wartime army officer- female
Published on 27 Mar 2011 by car och

1.0 out of 5 stars wartime costume
after reading a review I decided to take the advice an order a bigger size,when it came it was massive(could not even alter it to make it fit) so had to return it .I also had to have the postage taken out of my money that was due back to me.wont be doing that again in a hurry.
Published 10 months ago by dawn berry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wartime army officer- female, 27 Mar 2011
This wartime army officer costume was an excellent purchase & good value 4 money. After a good iron it did in fact look like the picture. I had loads of positive comments throughout the night. I would recommend this costume & will wear it again- if another party requires it. The only negative point is the sizing. i am a size 12 bottom half & 14 top half. I first ordered a medium (size 12-14) & this had 2 be returned & the large size ordered (size 16-18). However this is the only point i could be critical of. An excellent buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars wartime costume, 24 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 17 Mar 2014
Couldn't believe the quality for the price, not easy to find things in the larger sizes but this was just what it said it would be,did not skimp on material and looks really good when on and comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 28 Dec 2013
Low quality - seems expensive for what it is - wouldn't buy this again. I was also sent a small size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good outfit, 24 Jun 2014
This outfit was as required for a D-day remembrance at school. The skirt is a bit flimsy but an underskirt should fix that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size was perfect, everything needed was included, 18 Mar 2014
Got this for my girlfriend for a themed party, she was very happy with it. The quality is quite good in terms of fancy dress costumes and everything she needed was included in the pack which is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Mar 2014
Worth every penny good quality and it fits, being a large very oftern products are made smaller. i am very happy with this product and would certainly recommend it .

2.0 out of 5 stars fragile and see through, 31 Oct 2013
material not nice. hung off the shoulders and did not appear like the picture. not good. quality is not nice

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 18 July 2013
Dee (Limerick, Ireland) - See all my reviews
It is very realistic looking and made of very good quality material, I'm sure it will last for as long as I want it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Money, 18 Mar 2013
Daniel Greenway (Norwich,Norfolk, U.K.) - See all my reviews
My girlfriend bought this for a fancy dress party and we were both blown away by the quality of the outfit. While not strictly accurate for re-enactments it wouldn't go amiss for " that special time " either !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›