Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.98

on 19 December 2013
So I downloaded Everblue a while ago, finished it yesterday and quickly downloaded Evergreen and Everlost. Everlost was the best one yet, it seemed to get better and better the further I got. The story came along leaps and bounds, I loved Tatiana's story! It was much more developed than that of Fin and Ash. Wow; I expected it to stay mediocre and cheesy, but it didn't and exceeded all expectation. All I can say persevere and it blows you away. So I'm embarrassed to say I started Evergreen at 7 this morning, it's now 2 and I've judged finished Everlost. I hope that conveys how hooked you may become, trust me I was skeptical at first. Well done author, so impressed!
on 22 June 2013
I picked up the first book in this series not really expecting much from an author who I had not heard of but boy was wrong and by book 3 of the Mer Tales series I am so hooked that I am off to download her Talisman Series!.
Although Tatiana can be a tad annoying at times, I like that the author hasn't tried to make her a 'loved by all' character as some other authors do. Tatiana wasn't mentioned much in book two so it was great to find out what had happened to her in Natatoria after the kiss with the prince. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and would recommend it to all.
As with the last two in the series, I couldn't put this book down until it was finished. Brenda Pandos is a exceptional writer who I hope will continue gracing us with her imagination.
on 14 March 2013
Book 3 in the mer tales book and all I can say is wow read it in 6 hours I couldn't,t put it down would highly recommend reading this series as well as the talisman books :)
on 13 April 2013
Loved this book so much I have recommended the series to some friends. I was glad to read about Tatchi, because she wasn't mentioned much in the last book Evergreen. It was good to get her story from when she disappeared. This book set under the water in the Mer city. I was sorry this series ended as I enjoyed it immensely. The ending brought all the other characters together and finished loose end very well
on 19 August 2013
This book is amazing. My favourite genre is paranormal romance, and this story definitely suits that criteria. It has a great storyline, with really unexpected twists. It is stuffed with great action,romance detail and description. Add in the fact that they're in a different world under the sea, and voila you get a read you cant put down
on 5 August 2014
Now this book was most enjoyable, a wonderful story to complete the trilogy of the Mer. An exciting story that didn't stop from the minute I opened my kindle and started reading until reading the final word.

If you love this genre which I haven't read before then get this book, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.
on 27 June 2013
Captivating and full of suspense this delightful set of chick-lit is hard to put down. Ideal for teens and upwards I enjoyed reading about Tatchi and Ash"s adventures. Don"t take this light hearted read too seriously and watch out for repetition of how passionate the mer kiss is!
on 13 April 2013
After reading the first 2 books I couldn't wait until this one came out, but after reading it I was completely disappointed. Tatiana is overly annoying and seems to go on and on. At one point I was just going to give up reading because it just got kinda stupid. Really disappointed
on 29 April 2015
The story was gripping and exciting, a fabulous twist on what could have been another boring mermaid story. I thoroughly enjoyed the three books, though I felt slightly disappointed at the ending and it's left me wanting more. Overall a fantastic book series, highly recommended!
on 31 August 2013
Noooooooooooooo why did it have to end I absolutely loved this book, so much so I didn't put it down and finished it two days ... the story was amazing I felt like I knew all the characters, what a good twist.
I want to know Tatiana,Jacob and ash and fins stories though x