on 4 July 2013
The top of the bag - the part you can't see in the photo as they somehow forgot to feature it - is made of a PVC material, with a nasty synthetic tiger-cum-palm-frond design in shiny relief. It looks freaking awful! Mine was missing the tough insert too. Have a dig around online to view other pictures before buying.
on 8 October 2013
No where on this bag could I find the word 'Nikon' so it is probably a fake. Shop around before purchasing. Agree with first comment that the cover of the bag is yuk.
on 7 March 2014
This bag is cheap & nasty, its awful and looks it. I returned mine immediately (not bought from Amazon).

As stated in another review the lid is cheap plastic PVC and smells like it too.

The shoulder strap has a pad that looks like it has been made by a child with no thought at all & is even slippy so it slips off the shoulder easily.

There are no pockets for extra gear like spare battery or charger etc.

I can't believe that Nikon have put their name to it.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS
on 16 July 2014
Good value for the money paid and delivered promptly. Good for the beginner, however, I think you would very quickly want something a little more sophisticated i.e. More pockets etc. That being said a not at all disappointed with the purchase.
on 15 March 2016
This was a great purchase, My Nikon D3300 camera fits inside nice and snug, Its got room for my 18-55mm Lens and also a 55-200mm lens kit,
I can also fit in the charger + 2 batteries and it has pockets for all the little essentials like memory cards and cables.
It has the Nikon logo on the front, The cover is like a PVC but this is great if you have it out in horrible weather, It also has a Velcro strip and clip for front cover security, The 2 panels inside are Velcro so you can adjust the spaces to requirement, This bag is perfect for my use.
on 5 November 2015
If your just starting out, this is the perfect bag. I just started with my camera and slowly got more and more gadgets and accessories and I can fit a whole assortment in it. At the moment I use it a a travel bag when I'm going out for the day. I can fit my camera with 18-55mm lens, a 55-200mm lens, extra battery and charger, sd card case, 12 filters, remote shutter, a flash gun and a couple of extra cables, not to mention hanging a travel tripod off the clip on the front. Please know, this is NOT a big bag, just because of the removable dividers, you can pack efficiently.

It has 2 removable place holders inside it so you can move them around and adjust the space inside to fit the kit your carrying. I find this very useful as a travel bag. There's a clip and velcro on the from to keep the lid closed, and I've found that I can fit a travel tripod in that space.

I'd highly recommend this bag for the price and it's versatility
on 11 June 2013
great bag no problem just what I needed nice and secure takes all my camera gear sturdy and strong good quality
on 30 August 2015
When buying a premier name item you expect quality, but sadly on this occasion it's not the case, the bag is cheaply made with poor quality materials and workmanship and not made to last.
on 20 July 2015
Great space to accommodate my camera, lenses and cables.
on 18 August 2015
A little larger that expected but very good.