5.0 out of 5 stars Good case
Very happy with this case, as others have said its very sturdy and well made.

I was unsure whether to buy the 18" or 21" case. In the end, I bought the slightly larger 21" case and can confirm that this fitted into the Ryanair measuring frame when I tried it yesterday

It has a zip which allows you to increase/decrease the allowed...
Published 18 months ago by Vn

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
When full it over balances because of the position of the foot. The capacity is ok and it is nicely made but the annoyance of having to park it next to something to stop it falling over spoils an otherwise good case.
Published 9 months ago by Peter Russell-Yarde

‹ Previous | 1 2 354 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 24 Mar 2014
bought this case for an eastjet flight on a city break. It was slightly under the dimentions needed so we had no worrys. As it was only a city break to copenhagen they had the same temperatures as us, so did not have to take much else. It carried all our little smalls plus?

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 25 Nov 2013
was great i just get them in time for my trip to london. i wood order from them again . and it is agreat wee set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 May 2013
Light & easy to handle, holds enough for several days and sturdy enough to carry it. Handle extends far enough for a 6 foot man to pull it easily without stooping. Well organised inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Mar 2014
Great suitcase for the price, stores so much many compartments great for short breaks , what more can I say*****

2.0 out of 5 stars A few faults, 27 Oct 2013
The colour is a more bland and lighter shade of brown than the smooth, almost deliciously chocolaty complexion on the photo but ignoring this minor point, why have I marked this down?

I am reviewing this product after using it for a single trip to a single destination where I have checked in the luggage on one leg of the trip and taken with me as hand luggage on the other.

- The internal retractable handle is of good length as described but after only a short trip to a single destination, it's already getting stuck. I had to manually push down on the 2 pins in the trolley arm to fully extend and retract. It doesn't feel sturdy either so I don't expect this to last much longer.

- The plastic stabilizer on the bottom (where you have the wheels at the back and the stabilizer on the front side) does not support the weight and it fails to stand upright, falling flat on it's face every time. I even distributed the heavier items to the wheel side of the bag but that made no difference. My previous luggage bag, for which I spent considerably more, had 4 wheels on the bottom ... the reason why it never tipped over.

I've given it 2 stars as opposed to just the one because it hasn't fallen apart yet and I believe I'll be able to use it for a few more trips. Also the pockets on the front and inside the case are pretty handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag, 30 Jun 2013
Love the bag, but on Flybe flight it would not fit in overhead locker, but would fit under the seat

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 30 Mar 2014
The measurements stated in the product title do not correspond with the (as it turned out) actual measurements stated in the small print product description further down below. So it was way too small for my purposes and I had to return it. That cost me over £12 in postage which was not refunded. I feel unfairly penalised for the sellers misleading product information and am very unhappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Value for Money, 29 May 2013
Perfect for a few days away. Wonderful colour and excellent quality. Would recommend to anyone wanting a smart piece of luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits!, 4 Dec 2014
Great little case! I bought 18" case which fits into EasyJet, FlyBe and Ryanair hand baggage allowance no problem! In fact I reckon I could've gone for the slightly bigger 21" case and it would still fit! Very handy case,and fits a good amount of clothes (especially when you roll them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cabin Approved 18” & 21” Lightweight Hand Luggage, Ryanair/Easyjet/BA Cabin Approved Wheeled Trolley Suitcase Bags, Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bags for 55x40x20cm & 50x40x20cm carry on small baggage. (Luggage)
I waited till I made some tryp for evaluating this product.
After traveling from Finland to Alicante, then to Palma de Mallorca, and being 17 hours tavelling, I don't have anything else to say that this luggage is awesome.

The two pockets are perfect, the little one for your wallet, passport, headphones... Ad the big one FITS A 10 inches iPad perfectly, thing that I didn't expect and that I love, you can travel without any extra stuff on your hands.

The zips look very good quality.

Little cons:
Inside there is not anything that splits the hangers from the luggage, so it can result that your clothes get blended.

When fully full, it doesn't look flat, it looks with curves. No problem at all, but maybe can bother to your eyes.

Seriously, no disappointment at all, the lightest for sure. I putted 3 jeans, 4 t shirts, 3 pullovers, souvenirs, underwear, and still there was room for couple more jeans for example.

Very good item, very good,

‹ Previous | 1 2 354 | Next ›