5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover
A fantastic little cover. Might get another sometime soon. It protects the screen from scratches and knocks and adds no bulk to the phone.
Published 15 months ago by Mr P.S.C. Steele.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted
Like the way phone fits into the back, but the front did not settle on the screen, so was open all the time
Published 6 months ago by Mr D J Birnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 18 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice., 18 Sep 2013
This is a very nice case. It protects the phone without making it feel bulky or "out of place". The only problem i have with it is that it makes it a little bit awkward to take a picture. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product best cover for the S4 IMO, 27 May 2013
Mr. William Thomson "Will" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I ordered this cover the moment I ordered my Galaxy S4, I received the cover promptly the next day. I've had the product for over a week now. I'm very satisfied as this cover does exactly what I wanted, it protects my phones screen. Note as described it completely replaces the back cover, but this is good in my opinion as it keeps the phone thin and sleek. It's easy to use the phone in calls with the cover closed as it keeps the speaker free.

I would recommend this cover to any other S4 user.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case, 5 Aug 2014
This is a reasonable product for the price. I agree with other people regarding the magnetic closing catch not working as well as it should, but for the price, it seems a nice robust product. I can wipe mine clean with a bit of household cleaner and it comes up nice and white again. A bit of a pain when you are taking a picture but the trade off is, it does really protect your phone well as it replaces the back cover. I will definitely purchase another one in a different colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 20 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but a couple of frustrating issues, 15 May 2013
Looks wise, this is a very sleek case, replacing the plastic back case with this one that's integrated into the front cover.

However I personally buy cases to offer protection when putting the phone in pockets, coats, bags etc. With that in mind, the two main parts I'd like to protect are the screen and the camera.

Once fitted though I personally found a couple of frustrating issues :-

1.) The case offers no protection against the camera lens (I should've realised based on the fact that it just replaces the current rear casing.)

2.) It makes the volume buttons difficult to use as they are right next to the binding holding the front and rear together (You have to fold the front of the case completely over. (Pretty useless if you want to use the camera as it then blocks the lens. Taking pictures becomes a two handed job)

Only time will tell whether the binding will withstand the constant folding over of the case but I can't help feeling that maybe I should've gone for some kind of sock to place the phone in as that offers the same protection to the screen and additional protection to the camera lens.

Looks like that may be next on the purchase list.

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT COVER, FAKE ---- ! ! ! PAY A T T E N T I O N ! ! !, 23 Jun 2013
This cover that I bought isn't SAMSUNG genuine accessory!
The vendor (MICOLLI SHOP) sponsored the cover as genuine!
He want refund me; I don't want money but an original SAMSUNG FLIP COVER.
at today I haven't had the new.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, and good value, 1 Sep 2014
George (Oxford, United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
Nice case, and good value. It replaces the back battery cover on your Galaxy, so it fits very well (and I don't feel too bad if the back gets scratched. However, as a result it doesn't protect the camera lens. The front screen cover is felt underneath and fits nicely over the screen. It would be nice to have some sort of magnet in the cover which would automatically wake up the phone when you open it, but I guess that would make it more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and smart, 2 Dec 2014
Well made, convenient and offers protection for the phone without adding bulk. A handsome and essential accessory for the phone. A very durable finish to the back which resists scratches and the front flap is flexible and remarkably tough. Note that this cover replaces the original rear cover of the phone, so adds virtually nothing to the thickness of the phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour etc, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Yellow (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Nice colour etc. But the front does not close completely over the front screen which means when i drop it into my bag the screen is often exposed to keys etc. It also acts as the back covee for the phone which is great if your looking for style not good if you want a bit of protection from dropping it etc.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Yellow