5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover
A fantastic little cover. Might get another sometime soon. It protects the screen from scratches and knocks and adds no bulk to the phone.
Published 18 months ago by Mr P.S.C. Steele.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted
Like the way phone fits into the back, but the front did not settle on the screen, so was open all the time
Published 9 months ago by Mr D J Birnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 18 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice., 18 Sept. 2013
This is a very nice case. It protects the phone without making it feel bulky or "out of place". The only problem i have with it is that it makes it a little bit awkward to take a picture. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 20 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars S4 Flip Cover Case, 30 Dec. 2014
T. W. Marshall (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
After going though a few 3rd party protective covers I decided to get an official Samsung protector after too many disappointments (see my other reviews...). Initially I was unsure of it as it doesn't really offer any rear protection but then it hit me, you remove the original battery cover so if you want to sell it on you can do so in it's original excellent condition, with it's original cover. The battery cover supplied with the screen cover is exactly the same as the original cover

The screen cover has a strange pitted texture but on realisation it is there to aid grip as two smooth surfaces would just make it easier for your phone to slip out your hands. It doesn't offer any rear protection but I was aware of this when buying. Over all for the price I paid I'd give it 5 stars as it really improves the overall appearance and offers very good front protection. For the original £30 RRP I'd give it 3 or 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product best cover for the S4 IMO, 27 May 2013
Mr. William Thomson "Will" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black (Electronics)
I ordered this cover the moment I ordered my Galaxy S4, I received the cover promptly the next day. I've had the product for over a week now. I'm very satisfied as this cover does exactly what I wanted, it protects my phones screen. Note as described it completely replaces the back cover, but this is good in my opinion as it keeps the phone thin and sleek. It's easy to use the phone in calls with the cover closed as it keeps the speaker free.

I would recommend this cover to any other S4 user.

Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but a couple of frustrating issues, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black (Electronics)
Looks wise, this is a very sleek case, replacing the plastic back case with this one that's integrated into the front cover.

However I personally buy cases to offer protection when putting the phone in pockets, coats, bags etc. With that in mind, the two main parts I'd like to protect are the screen and the camera.

Once fitted though I personally found a couple of frustrating issues :-

1.) The case offers no protection against the camera lens (I should've realised based on the fact that it just replaces the current rear casing.)

2.) It makes the volume buttons difficult to use as they are right next to the binding holding the front and rear together (You have to fold the front of the case completely over. (Pretty useless if you want to use the camera as it then blocks the lens. Taking pictures becomes a two handed job)

Only time will tell whether the binding will withstand the constant folding over of the case but I can't help feeling that maybe I should've gone for some kind of sock to place the phone in as that offers the same protection to the screen and additional protection to the camera lens.

Looks like that may be next on the purchase list.

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT COVER, FAKE ---- ! ! ! PAY A T T E N T I O N ! ! !, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black (Electronics)
This cover that I bought isn't SAMSUNG genuine accessory!
The vendor (MICOLLI SHOP) sponsored the cover as genuine!
He want refund me; I don't want money but an original SAMSUNG FLIP COVER.
at today I haven't had the new.

A T T E N T I O N ! ! ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, and good value, 1 Sept. 2014
George (Oxford, United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
Nice case, and good value. It replaces the back battery cover on your Galaxy, so it fits very well (and I don't feel too bad if the back gets scratched. However, as a result it doesn't protect the camera lens. The front screen cover is felt underneath and fits nicely over the screen. It would be nice to have some sort of magnet in the cover which would automatically wake up the phone when you open it, but I guess that would make it more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy., 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black (Electronics)
Arrived on time and item was as described. This item is not designed to protect your mobile from damage by impact so if you want it for that purpose you should look at other alternatives. However, it will protect the screen from scratches while in your pocket or (hand)bag, it looks good and does not add anything by way of bulk to the phone. For the price it is a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Samsung product., 27 Feb. 2015
Genuine Samsung Product. Very good quality and makes my Samsung phone look very sleek. My previous case made my s4 look very bulky so it was lovely to have a trendy looking phone back again. It also protects the screen so I was able to get rid of the awful plastic screen protector. Lovely colour too and true to the picture. Very fast delivery, I would recommend this seller.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black