5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, great cover
After having had a bad experience with a fake s view cover for my S4, I decided to ensure I got the real deal and purchased from Amazon and not a seller.
The difference in quality is amazing, much nicer cover, you can feel the quality.
Published 17 months ago by Mr Wiltshire

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon themselves are flogging these counterfeit cases
Having received one of these fake cases, I contacted Amazon to request a full refund. They asked me to explain why I believed the case to be counterfeit. I believe my observation may be helpful to other buyers trying asses the legitimacy of their purchase, so I am providing a copy of my response to Amazon below.

-----

I believe this to a counterfeit...
Published 16 months ago by gopalmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 378 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, great cover, 16 July 2013
Mr Wiltshire "jediwilt" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the s view screen and it is great that Samsung have put a solid screen in as opposed to an empty space as found on fakes.
The purple colour is a lighter shade than I thought, but it is a really pleasant grape colour.
The front cover is weighty enough that it stays closed and not slightly ajar lifting itself into the air. If this is happening to you chances are you have a fake one.
I am very glad I went for a guaranteed original cover, the difference is mega and it's worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same Experience as Previous Reviews, 15 Oct 2013
Ed (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium Cover - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
As with most reviewers I noticed the extreme poor quality as soon as I opened the package but mine was not only counterfeit it was also second hand and had make-up marks all over it and was damaged. They even went as far as to put new protective plastic on the back of the cover but somehow forgot to clean it first as there was hair and bits of dirt stuck underneath.

I don't usually write reviews, good or bad but this cover and company selling it needs to be avoided. I did get a refund after opening a case with Amazon so sort of happy ending I guess.

I put some photo's up in the customer images section so hopefully they will appear soon so you can have a look at the not so " Premium" Samsung S View Cover I received.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 11 Jun 2013
Arrived from China ok but I should have realised for the price it was going to be a fake! Went and bought a genuine one much better!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE- How can Amazon sell this?, 25 Jan 2014
Tarun R. Nagpal (London) - See all my reviews
I am generally very confident buying things on Amazon- for one thing, Amazon does no sell fake items.

However, this product is a FAKE. Cheap quality,it is not leather, the transparent part if not touch sensitive.

Comes in a chaply printed Samsung note 3 box. My phone (Note 3) didn't even fit properly.

DO NOT BUY THIS .

I am so disappointed with Amazon- agree its a third party seller- but how can amazon allow fake product sellers on its site? Does it not have a proper process to vet the sellers?

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake and useless, 17 Jan 2014
I ordered the black Samsung S View Cover for Galaxy S4 mini at the end of November 2013 from Bargain Genie UK (via this page). Everything on the website indicated it was a genuine product, although as soon as I received the phone cover it the order receipt included the note "Not genuine! great quality! half the price!"

Sadly the product does not work in the slightest. The cover fails to stay shut which keeps the phone on a permanently "alert" status. Very disappointing. I would highly advise avoiding this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality, 28 Sep 2013
Terrible quality especially for the price. Cover falling apart after a couple of weeks and doesnt stay closed. I would not recommend this product at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! Do not buy from other sellers!, 28 Sep 2013
I bought one of these in pink from a seller who was being fulfilled by Amazon, thinking "well if it has to go through their warehouse they won't allow fakes". This is not the case.
Nothing was up to standard, the holes didn't line up, the Samsung name on the back wasn't straight and it just didn't feel right.
Amazon have refunded me and seem to have taken the pink one off from gogodealz2013 however they are still selling their other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars cover, 14 Aug 2013
does what its ment to but when cover is on voice activation dosnt work but other than that a good solid cover

1.0 out of 5 stars So close, but no cigar, 26 Nov 2013
z borbas (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:04 Mins

It works as intended, EXCEPT one major flaw: as you can see on the video when you fold the front cover all the way to the back the sensor recognizes as if it were closed, hence put the small s-view window on the screen.
You cannot use the phone at all, unless you keep the cover open as a book, so one handed operation is out of question. This particular item maybe faulty, or I cannot exclude that it is not genuine Samsung. It goes back to the seller.
UPDATE: the seller ( TAURUS )O ) was truly professional and gave me a full refund, without having sent back the faulty item. 5 star for the seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars sumsumg s view preminum cover for s4, 25 Mar 2014
Does what is says on the advert, very good. Would recommend this for anybody who has an S 4 phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 378 | Next ›