5.0 out of 5 stars i Newspaper.
I love the fact that this is just a news paper that has alot less celb rubbish in,I liked the paper from the first time i bought it,it is mostly pure news and it cuts alot of the rubbish that alot of the red top papers seem to subscribe to,this is easy to down load onto my Kindle every morning and take into work,i was a little confused with some of the reviews that i had...
Published 23 months ago by C. I. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Same issue others have described
I ignored the reviews saying there was a problem with the app forgetting they had paid for a subscription and only suddenly offering them the trial view because I assumed that this would have been fixed. Sadly, the same has happened to me and I'm so annoyed! Not actually sure how to stop paying and/or get my money back...
Published on 9 Jun. 2013 by Miss E J Stevens

2.0 out of 5 stars Same issue others have described, 9 Jun. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time and money, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
This must be the worst app ever created. I am a long-term I reader but this is a rip-off. The pages are tiny and difficult to access: you have to start at page 1 and load every page in turn. The puzzles can only be looked at, not attempted. Save your time and money

1.0 out of 5 stars great paper rubbish app, 28 July 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
It simply doesn't work a complete waste of money if you want to read this paper go to the newsagent

2.0 out of 5 stars not reliable, 15 July 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
App was great for a couple of weeks, subscribed and had no problems at all however recently it no longer seems to recognise my subscription and hence I can't download any new papers. Shame as it's a good paper.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a con and it tricks you into subscribing shame on you, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
I purchased free trial of an I newspaper subscription and decided I did not want it. I waited for the app to appear in my kindle subscriptions but it didn't so I didn't do anything.

There was no warning that I had reached then end of a free subscription period. I now find that I have been paying £1.49 EVERY WEEK.

I am disappointed as it is not obvious how to do this and there is no indication or acknowledgement on the app or the account or on the website that I was paying this weekly ammount.

I would describe myself as computer literate but it has taken me an hour to discover how to unsubscribe because the word for unsubscribe is not unsubscribe as it is in the directions it is suspend renewal.

Be careful when using fiddly little buttons and when enter is where delelte normally is. The whole interface is very poorly desgned and customer support non existent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
Despite using Jelly Bean and having a reasonably fast pad it makes my pad lock up. I wouldn't recommend. Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars App fails and Amazon refuse to help. Don't bother., 29 May 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
I have been using this for 2 months now and the App has twice stopped recognising my subscription. The first time Amazon refunded me and I reinstated a new sub. Now the Amazon helpdesk has given me the lame excuse that they just handle the payments and fobbed me off to contact 'i' who tell me to speak to Amazon. Better idea: don't bother. Just read it online or download Metro and the Evening Standard for free.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 6 April 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
I normally buy this as a paper version costing me £1.30 a week - I think this is good value and will continue. But I would like to access it on the i. They want £1.49 a week and they don't have the cost of providing the paper - does this make sense? I would certainly consider buying it on i if they can make a sensible offer something like £30 a year. The quality on the kindle fire is good when it works but on a few occasions it failed to allow me to enlarge it so you can't read it al all. On the whole disappointing and not thought through by the programmer and the producer.

1.0 out of 5 stars I regret downloading this, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
I was enticed to try this app with a free trial period. So I thought why not, I can always cancel before they start charging me. How wrong could I be.

As I found myself not reading the paper I started the cancellation procedure. The final part wouldn't complete. I tried several times but had the same problem. Then I was informed that there was an update available. Wonderful I thought, perhaps my problem would be fixed. Having downloaded the update I now can't find anywhere to cancel my subscription and have been charged twice so far for something I don't want.

If anyone knows how to sort this I'd be grateful to hear from you.

The only other thing I found with the app that I didn't like was the puzzles. The blurb I read before downloading it led me to believe that I would be able to play them on my Kindle. I can't. Other than that it seems to work fine. So don't download it unless you are 110% sure you want it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it for me, 17 July 2013
This review is from: The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing (App)
Cannot get on with reading magazines/newspapers on Kindle, (but hardly ever read trad books now). Can only read one bit at a time, prefer to have paper format.

The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing