IT DOESN'T WORK! I don't go on my PS2 much so I hadn't noticed until now, I thought that I'd been forgetting to save my Game Data, but it wasn't my stupidity (for once) THIS CARD WAS/IS NOT WORKING! Now I have to purchase a different (OFFICIAL) memory card and replay hours of games!
on 26 April 2014
need to remember to put it in my ps2 till i can start saving on it, but it has arrived safe, and coming from China, arrived alot faster than other items i am still waiting on,
on 10 March 2014
You can't beat old school PS2 - This 128mb memory card is number one to get! It'll help you with your PS2 gaming.
on 11 April 2015
Was excited to receive my 128gb memory card, then I noticed a very loose screw that meant that it could not be put in the memory card slot. I tightened it and it fitted perfectly. But it worked about as efficiently as shoes with no soles. All my games do not recognise it! I would love a refund, meanwhile it is acting as a paperweight.

If you do buy this, expect to feel like you had a screw loose yourself when you receive it and realise that you have been fooled.
on 14 May 2013
Does what it needs to! Using for saving games and means the kids don't have to keep restarting the levels
on 12 September 2015
I though this would add more "SLOTS" to my PS2 storage capability.
But when I looked it was still only 4 slots of storage which defeats the object of buying a larger storage card
Maybe its the games I am using it for
If you need a new card then get this one
If you are looking to add more storage for more games then I am not sure this is for you
on 3 June 2016
Brilliant product worked great through my gaming. I got really far in the game and it saved it every time. Until it didn't and went corrupt and now any game it's saying there's not enough space. Yet it's a 128mb storage with only a 1mb previous save. If u want to see hours of ur life wasted then this products great.
on 8 June 2016
Works fine on my ps2 slim 7003 some models don't work check your chassis and check on google before you purchase.
on 27 May 2016
This Memory card does not work im gutted as i was just getting into Tiger Woods 4 ALL the Data is lost. Gutted
on 13 September 2015
Fantastic item, easily transferred my save data from my 8mb Card with no problems, very happy!