5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published 13 months ago by Daviid89

3.0 out of 5 stars Must buy......
Excellent album I'm hooked on his music...look forward to his next album thanks Top Boy....for introducing him to me lol
Published 3 months ago by Nicola knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Some Say I So I Say Light (Audio CD)
I bought Ghostpoet's first album (Peanut Butter Blues & Melancholy Jam) last year and thought it was excellent. I couldn't wait for a second effort and as soon as I knew one was in the pipeline I pre-ordered it. When the album arrived I listened to it on repeat for about a week and still listen to it regularly without tiring of it. Fans of Ghostpoet will love it, and those of you who don't know him I would urge you to buy this and his previous album because they are truly great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Must buy......, 2 April 2014
Nicola knight (united kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Some Say I So I Say Light (Audio CD)
I think this album is grower, as a producer Ghost has skills and as a lyricist he's very articulate and laconic, the music is very diverse and very experimental definitely in a good way, I was pondering his lyrics over the internet some of the lyrics incorrect, but yet he has the ability to create a vast range nuances with his lyrical impressions, is he saying this or is he saying that? either way he seems to be enjoying himself doing it would highly recommend that you get this

4.0 out of 5 stars Some say I So I Say Light, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Some Say I So I Say Light (Audio CD)
I like many aspects of this album, love the lyrics but they seem to be usurped by the electronic feel which is a little overpowering for me being a HUGE fan of Peanut Butter Blues And Melancholy Jam.

5.0 out of 5 stars That Difficult Second Album, 6 Oct 2013
Mr. A. Coates "cobweb" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
"That Difficult Second Album"...that's what they say. I don't know if this album was difficult, but if it was the effort is well repaid. I'm probably not in the usual demographic for this music, but having heard one track on Jools Holland I immediately bought "Peanut" and listen to it regularly. Buying the second album was a given. And I'm so pleased I

I love Peanut, and have played it so much my 12 yr old daughter pleaded with me to stop! I think she'll be complaining again.

"Some Say", whilst having the same feel as Peanut feels like a progression; the production is tighter, the sound crisper and the lyrics are as poised and articulate as ever. There's a real feel of Ghostpoet growing in strength.

This is a sublime album of music. Buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars he did it again, 29 Sep 2013
you'll either love ghostpoet, or find him to laid back to be entertained.
A superb second effort, yes, more of the same style, but quality, quality and just a really unique artist.
Subject matter doesn't fit the bill of hip hop, like Roots Manuva, ghost dwells in real human feeling and real day to day lives.
not one for radio 1, this is an album that actually defies category, much like his frst, and it's that USP that, along with quality songwriting, make this a must have for those that have the time to listen to albums of music and lyrics rather than just play singles at random on shuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic new album from this former mercury nominee!, 31 Aug 2013
Great new album from Ghostpoet
he does not miss a beat and continues with his dark, crunchy beats.
Fabulous! More Please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult second album?, 16 Aug 2013
Not a chance, great second album from Ghostpoet who continues his deep and smooth poetry. You need this in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 2nd Album, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Some Say I So I Say Light (Audio CD)
This album is a pleasant follow on.

His trademark poetry is as good as before, & the music is a big notch up.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gritty, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Some Say I So I Say Light (Audio CD)
Not a big fan of "Inner City" music but Ghostpoet really got my attention with stark lyrics, fine melody and a baseline that sounds fantastic with decent headphones.

Some Say I So I Say Light
Some Say I So I Say Light by Ghostpoet (Audio CD - 2013)