5.0 out of 5 stars An indian romance
I loved it but I do sympathise with the American Indian so I was already half way there. Very sad - you may cry
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. J. V. Blackman

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
I got this book as I needed a light read after finishing the last book of Thomas Covent by Stephen Donldson, if you like Mills and Boone then this is for you but I am afraid not for me, I got fed up with it about a quarter of the way in and it is one of the very few books that I won't finish.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. S. Mcgrath

5.0 out of 5 stars An indian romance, 14 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy, Pleasant Read, 8 Mar. 2013
BLACK HORSE was an easy, pleasant read which had a sweet and believable story line, though following RIDE THE WIND by Lucia St Clair Robson, it lacked the detail and depth of the latter, which gave such an insight into what life may have been like among the Native American tribes. That aside, Black Horse was a refreshing read after reading a few silly and totally unbelievable Native American historical novels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Horse by Veronica Blake, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
Different to the books I usually read but I did enjoy it. Probably not what I would choose but would be happy to read another book like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars historical romance, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
First book I've read by Veronica Blake, thoroughly enjoyed it, got a real feeling for the native American's life style and the hardship they suffered for the progress of the settlers

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Horse by Veronica Blake., 10 May 2014
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
A story full of emotion in every sense. Strong characters with depth... you can feel the brooding from the males! A really satisfying read.... LOVED IT....

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
First time I have read a book by this author. Okay read. Found the book quite short. Could have done with more content. Fairly typical ending. Interesting to read about Indians though. Never read a book about Indians before. Will read another book by Veronica Blake.

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoy, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
i enjoyed the book had a good story. will look out for more of her books it wasnt what i expected .

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 13 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars quite different, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book cause I liked the write up and although there was only a few reviews they were positive. This book was so far removed from my usual readings but I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and it gave an insight into the hardships between native Indians and the white population. I'd recommend it to anyone who would just for once like to try something different to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable !, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Black Horse (Kindle Edition)
A most enjoyable read. Typical cowboys and Indians type of story, reminiscent of the old Westerns that used to continually be on the television. Shame about the abrupt ending though.

Black Horse