5.0 out of 5 stars great music
Being a sixty something I can well remember most of these tracks, many bringing back great memories. Fantastic value to have 250 tracks all in one place, unbelievable price for so much music. All tracks are original and sound excellent. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, it brings back
Excellent purchase, it brings back, all my memories of my youth, they don't make them like this any more.
Published 1 month ago by Mr Terry Beckett

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: 60s Hits - The Ultimate Collection (250 Original Recordings) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars 60s hits, 17 Sep 2013
If you are a fan of 60s music then this is the compilation to download.Terrific value for money with no issues with quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know about ultimate but great value, 13 Aug 2014
Well, I prefer the earlier stuff more 50's feel but there is a lot of music here in many genres. Some earlier material falling into the Rock 'n Roll and some later. There are ballads, love songs, film tunes, fun songs, plenty to keep you and your family (my children like some of it) occupied. I copied to a memory stick and so have the whole lot available in the car. You could go a long way on this album alone and the variety means you don't get bored.

When you think that you can pay much more for far less content this is a great buy. As an estimate, average 2mins per track is 500 mins (I'm sure there is more than that) for less than £9. (That's 33p per hour, or 3.6p per track) Whatever the maths it's good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give this a spin., 8 Dec 2014
Certainly 60s, I grow up listening to some if not all of the tracks, more late 60s I can remember vaguely, never the less 250 tracks that's a lot of tunes by any measure, some good, some awful, some completely brilliant there's a lot to listen to. If your born into this music genre you'll recognise quite a few, if your not and want a complete brake from the hypnotic industrialised currant pop music, scene maybe give this a spin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Takes me back to my youth

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 26 Jun 2014
there is some rubbish in the collection as with any, but along with the usual great tracks you'd expect there are some real gems that i've not heard before (mr custer had me laughing out loud). for the price it's outstanding value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep selling good music like the songs on that cd., 19 May 2014
Mrs. Jean A. Evans "Mrs Jean a evans" (Sheffield England) - See all my reviews
This cd l will be recommending to all my friends .lt as all the songs we all enjoyed and loved.keep giving us more music like the ones on that great cd..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 19 May 2014
A great album, loads of songs I remember and some I'd forgotten, took me back to my teens, a must for 60s music fans

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 14 May 2014
excellent remembering these hits.
with 250 songs on just sit down with a drink and let the world take care of itself for some time.
love it,

5.0 out of 5 stars 60's Hits The ultimate collection, 20 April 2014
I don't know about you, but I am a great 60's music fan, I was a teenager through the first half and only twenty for the second half. I have many, many Cd's of the 60's. When I saw this item I went through the song list and was so pleased to see songs that I do not have and some I had forgotten about. Having now listened to these, my only regret is that it is not ( or does appear to be ) for sale on CD,only on MP3. If you like me enjoy the sounds of the sixties, then I would recommend you try this out, you will not regret it.