5.0 out of 5 stars great music
Being a sixty something I can well remember most of these tracks, many bringing back great memories. Fantastic value to have 250 tracks all in one place, unbelievable price for so much music. All tracks are original and sound excellent. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars download
having a lot of problems with the download to my kindle still not resolved the problem still cannot play the music.
Published 8 months ago by portugal

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: 60s Hits - The Ultimate Collection (250 Original Recordings) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars 60s hits, 17 Sep 2013
If you are a fan of 60s music then this is the compilation to download.Terrific value for money with no issues with quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Takes me back to my youth

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 26 Jun 2014
there is some rubbish in the collection as with any, but along with the usual great tracks you'd expect there are some real gems that i've not heard before (mr custer had me laughing out loud). for the price it's outstanding value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep selling good music like the songs on that cd., 19 May 2014
Mrs. Jean A. Evans "Mrs Jean a evans" (Sheffield England) - See all my reviews
This cd l will be recommending to all my friends .lt as all the songs we all enjoyed and loved.keep giving us more music like the ones on that great cd..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 19 May 2014
A great album, loads of songs I remember and some I'd forgotten, took me back to my teens, a must for 60s music fans

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 14 May 2014
excellent remembering these hits.
with 250 songs on just sit down with a drink and let the world take care of itself for some time.
love it,

5.0 out of 5 stars 60's Hits The ultimate collection, 20 April 2014
I don't know about you, but I am a great 60's music fan, I was a teenager through the first half and only twenty for the second half. I have many, many Cd's of the 60's. When I saw this item I went through the song list and was so pleased to see songs that I do not have and some I had forgotten about. Having now listened to these, my only regret is that it is not ( or does appear to be ) for sale on CD,only on MP3. If you like me enjoy the sounds of the sixties, then I would recommend you try this out, you will not regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars REF ONE Track, 24 Feb 2014
Purchased by MP3 Download very Good Sound and Quality
But one track Burl Ives/A Little Bitty Tear Was not of the same Quality as the rest of the album
This one track had very poor sound and variable through song
Mr Goodbody

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Feb 2014
250 60's songs, almost all of them known to me. Unbelievable. I estimate that approximately 50 I have already or am not keen on leaving 200 to create playlists I know I will enjoy. More like this please.