5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking sandals ever..
Published 21 months ago by Lorna

3.0 out of 5 stars feminine yet chunky; quite large
I'm keeping these and they are quite comfortable but I do have some reservations and if I had tried them on in a shop I may not have chosen them.

Firstly, the good points:
1. They do look quite pretty with the thin straps, nicer than the Newport or H2, for example, and I have no problem with the colour.
2. They really are waterproof and non slip - I...
Published on 12 April 2011 by Windy Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars feminine yet chunky; quite large, 12 April 2011
Windy Miller (Buckingham, UK) - See all my reviews

Firstly, the good points:
2. They really are waterproof and non slip - I have waded in them then got in and out of boats safely. The webbing isn't what I would call quick dry but they're fine.
3. The foot bed is very comfy and I have worn them all day straight out of the box. The back strap is very soft and kind to the foot. They don't smell too plasticky as well.

Drawbacks, IMHO:
1. They do seem to be sized quite big. I am a 6.5/7 and went for the 7 but it really is quite generous. I guess you want too big rather than too small, especially in the heat but when wet, my foot slides about quite a bit. I would advise that if you are a half size but on the smaller end, try a size below, especially if you have narrow feet.
2. The protected toe area makes your feet look really lopsided and the whole toe area is quite bulbous and clown-like.
3. I am concerned that the (very comfortable) back strap is also very (too?) stretchy and as it can't be adjusted I hope these shoes don't end up too loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking sandals ever.., 27 Sept. 2013
I bought these sandals,in funky bright orange, while on holiday in Spain.Put them on in the shop and went walking in the heat of the day...no discomfort whatsoever!I wore them everyday whilst doing mountain hikes,including a really long down hill walk...so if there is any time you need a little more room in the toes,it's then!They also grip really well.I haven't tried them in water yet.The best walking shoes I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Comfortable Sandals, 23 Sept. 2012
These are really good comfortable sandals. I have been able to wear them all day and walk for long distances with no ill effects. I don't think that they are the most good looking of sandals but I bought them for comfort rather than style. I would definately recommend them to anyone looking for a good comfortable pair of walking sandals (They have already been admired by many people).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandles to walk 30 miles in!, 1 Aug. 2010
I had only had these sandles for a matter of weeks before I did a 30 mile charity walk. I had no blisters & my feet could have carried on walking quite happily. Lots of people have commented about how nice they are & they look good on a hike as well as round town. A great pair of sandles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 April 2014
Walking sandals.........incredible...........perfect for life in Beijing which involves loads of walking in hot dry weather........no other sandal could take the concrete paths everywhere and miles and miles of walking................these are comfortable, cool to wear and do not look too "sandal-like" either so look great in everyday use.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing was perfect. Sandals have hardly been off my feet., 16 Aug. 2013
Would and have recommended this footwear to lots of fellow walkers. They are comfortable and fit really well. The sizing was spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2013
I love these trainers they were just what I was looking for when out walking on the coastal footpaths down here in Cornwall

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant and funky, 2 Oct. 2011
Patzi A. Haslimann (UK) - See all my reviews
Love these. They are fun and practical. Loads of people asked me where I got them. I wore them walking round Africa for three weeks

4.0 out of 5 stars fandabbydozey, 9 Jun. 2014
I have slightly wider than average feet, and flat feet too. These are some of the most comfortable sandals ive ever owned. Although sole is cushioned and feels nice and springy it is a little on the flat side, rather than moulding to the shape of your feet, which might be more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sandal, 6 Aug. 2014
I have not worn yet them, but look good. Only downside as another reviewer said the toe cap goes off to one side which visually makes one's feet look crooked, this is not shown on website picture.
Easy to get on and off I will enjoy using them on my walking holiday later on!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›