5.0 out of 5 stars very tasty
Published 15 months ago by redhead

3.0 out of 5 stars Nomoo Vegan cheese
Very strong bit creamy but little is ok to flavour sandwiches and cooking. Takes long time to melt, cheddar flavoir
Published 10 months ago by Gaynor Atlkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very tasty, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
i bought this cheese alternative because i have seen some good review about it, i was very surprise how the smell was so similar to the real one. Found it a bit soft when i just open it but left the package open an afternoon and the cheese itself increase in flavour and taste. It is the best alternative i ever tried so far. My husband who Italian found it very good and very close to certain cheeses in Italy. We all love it at home and going to buy some more from Vegusto.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 16 Jan. 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
This is gorgeous. It tastes like a mature cheddar. You only need quite thin slices in sandwiches etc - it is quite powerful (and delicious). It is the best vegan cheese about in my opinion! I would very highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
This must be the closest thing I have ever had to dairy cheese...my God its just like a mature cheddar...taste, texture, its got it all!! Very much a 5 star from me. After buying I discovered that Vegusto have a lot more goodies on their website in the Uk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nomoo Vegan cheese, 21 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes and feels like cheese., 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
For a longish term vegan, cheese has been a real conundrum due to it's gravitational pull on my taste buds.. but this Vegusto cheese is - nearly - perfect.. as there is none of the bad stuff in it the cheese on toast experience still eludes (no casein to brown and sizzle) but otherwise a great alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best dairy & soya free cheese on the market!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
I bought this because I've recently discovered my 2 year old is allergic to both dairy and soya. Her favourite sandwich filler was always cheese and I had tried other brands - all revolting, with a soapy texture which didn't fool my little girl at all! I am so glad I found this one! Not only has it got the right texture (i.e. you can grate it without it going to mush!) but my picky toddler cannot tell the difference from the real thing! I've marked it down a star because the cheese itself plus postage means its best part of a tenner for a small block, which is incredibly expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 7 July 2014
Surprisingly good!
I have tried many vegan cheese alternatives over the years when I have had cravings every now and then, and this is definitely high on the list of excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vegan cheese, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
Lovely vegan cheese. Not quite a vintage cheddar as it says, but great to satisfy my cheese cravings. Great in sandwiches with chutney, in cheesey beans on toast, macaroni cheese etc. Only thing its not too good for is melting on things like pizza or crumpets, but thankfully Vegusto do a 'no-moo melty' for my melted cheese needs which is also amazing (will be glad when Amazon stock this too)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic vegan chedder the best!!!, 29 July 2014
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
ordered from vegustos site and this is totally awesome...same texture and a very close taste...its not exactly like chedder but its the closest your ever going to get without milk. a million times better than some of the vegan cheeses out there for sure. you wont be disappointed. there ingredients list is not full of numbers and big words either :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A most delicious cheese, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative) (Misc.)
I need to avoid dairy and simple carbohydrates, among other things, for health reasons. The thought of never eating cheddar cheese again was too much for me so I gave No-Moo cheese a try!. I have to say it is absolutely delicious and it is 50% less fat than the usual cheeses people tend to buy. It has a lovely texture - not as hard as cheddar but very acceptable to me anyway. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is that the cheese contains potato starch and also rice flour and I don't think I should be consuming these - it would be helpful if I knew how much of these two ingredients the cheese contains. If the ingredients are not an issue with you however then go for it. Highly recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›