5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed until I cried, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Holywood Star: The Life and Times of a Rock and Roll Misadventurer (Kindle Edition)
Eamon Nancarrow has a brilliant sense of humour, which resulted in me rolling around the floor with an aching stomach and a desire to use the loo.
He makes you feel as though you are on this crazy ride with him, and I didn't want to get off.

4.0 out of 5 stars An insight and then some....., 9 July 2013
Mr. D. Cardy "Darren" (Norn Iron (Ulster)) - See all my reviews
Eamon and I know each other through a few mutual friends one of which he writes of in this book. Rock would not my favourite type of music but that's not what this book is all about. It's a well written, funny tale of Eamon and his cronies and his musical journey through life so far. He knows I downloaded the book free from Amazon and I said I would get him a pint the next time we are in each others company, as he told me he would get F -all in royalties for my free purchase, but I felt the least I could do was write a review praising this book. Well done, I liked it, it made me laugh. Stay Alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly entertaining !, 7 July 2013
M. I. C. Radcliffe "michelle r" (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant and funny book with typical Belfast humor . A delight and will probably read again and again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Blindingly funny read!, 5 July 2013
Totally keeping it real on the life and times of a wannabe rockstar!
Great craic and some funny and some sad insights into the world of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL....Big Style ;), 1 July 2013
This review is from: Holywood Star (Paperback)
I have never literally cried tears of laughter ever until I started reading this awesome book ....absolutely fab so many people I can identify with and a joy to read thank you for making me smile you really are a star !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!!, 20 Jun 2013
This had me laughing so much. My husband was born and bred in Holywood so even he took the time to read it on the Kindle for the first time ever. Highly recommended to read this, even if you aren't local. Brilliant story.