Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 12 September 2014
I read it during a quiet day, enjoyed it immensely and know exactly what the character is looking for.

Anybody who has ever been in love will adore this well written story from Clara James.

Now I really must find time to read some more of her romantic fiction :-)
on 8 May 2014
I downloaded this book for free and didn't read the summary before starting it. I got into the storyline easily and it really hit home. I too am afflicted with a similar illness and I was extremely moved by this book. Although Ali's circumstances are a little different from mine, I immediately related to the character and the decisions she made. Life should be about no regrets and why shouldn't she enjoy what time she has left. It had the right balance of passion and love without being overly graphic. A good read! Looking forward to following the story.
on 17 March 2013
This was free and I needed to fill a few hours. Glad I downloaded it although the cliffhanger ending was frustrating as it didn't indicate that it was part of a series.

I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the storyline as I normally like a good HEA and the illness she has doesn't normally end too good but it seems to be an erotic tale leading into a romance/love story. Can't wait to see where it goes but the author doesn't say when the next part is due to be released.
on 9 December 2014
A good ' Sex without consequences ' book. An ingenious, if unusual, idea for re-visiting a number of old flames and giving them and yourself a well described series of intimate encounters. A bit sad at the end, but nevertheless thoroughly enjoyable.
on 13 January 2015
More of a story than a huge sex fest but really enjoyed it. Got interested in characters + want to know what happens next but of course that book probably won't be free!
on 26 December 2014
Such a good book kept me interested all through to the end. So sad but believable. Will read another by this author.
on 15 April 2015
What a emotional roller coaster. What a hand to be dealt.! Sadly a road that many people have to travel.!
on 27 January 2016
I really like the idea with this story. Allie gets some devastating news and decides to make the most of the time she has left by pursuing the men she regrets overlooking in the name of 'career'. The sex scenes are good and she's feeling quite liberated but then makes the mistake of connecting with her first love. It's quite an emotive read and I look forward to the rest of her journey.
on 5 January 2015
Great book love reading this one the characters are great and in such great detail wonders what happens next to them
on 14 February 2015