4.0 out of 5 stars excellent series
I have read deliberately bound as well as deliberately unbound. this is an excellent explicit series by Ava March, whose writing gets me hot all over.
Published on 20 July 2013 by Auntie Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little "catch up"!
Published on 6 July 2013 by Lorraine L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little "catch up"!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Deliberately Unbound (Kindle Edition)
To really appreciate this short story, I strongly recommend that you read "Bound by Deception" first. This short, sexy read is a follow on from Oliver and Vincent's love story, we see them together and enjoying life together. Why only three stars? for me, the love story is all empowering but we only see Oliver and Vincent together, alone in their love-nest, never, out in society and never in a social atmosphere, where they would obviously have to be discreet, I would have liked to see how the author handled this. Would it be eyes meeting across a ballroom? an illicit touch? a simple, but suggestive smile? We know that Vincent's father has no time what- so -ever for him, only interested in his older brother, but again, this situation could have been utilised better by the author in the first book and then, the short follow-on's. For me, this was a lost opportunity, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this and will be purchasing more Ms March books, I just wanted more!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent series, 20 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars a reader, 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Deliberately Unbound (Kindle Edition)
great book its a keeper for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2015
This review is from: Deliberately Unbound (Kindle Edition)
Well craft read it and see

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 24 Sept. 2014