5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service
just what I needed for my phone. excellent service! would definitely recommend to friends! good price too!used for saving my photos etc
Published 12 months ago by ju58

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card
The card work fine when first installed but now it only works intermittently. Not sure if the size is exactly correct.
Published 5 months ago by CHARLES BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 12 July 2013
This review is from: 32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Nokia Lumia 820 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Compatible? Well, it recognised the Card - but it certainly isn't 'reliable' in my experience!, 2 Feb 2014
I just wasted 4 hours syncing music onto this card in a newly purchased Nokia Lumia 820 Windows Phone.

All seemed to be going well - until I restarted the phone, which then would not boot; the glowing 'Nokia' text shimmering in distortion, soon to be followed by intermittent red and blue lines across the screen - an then a complete 'freeze' and lock-up. Only removal of the battery allows for another attempt... which repeatedly turned out in exactly the same way.

However, on removal of this memory card, things immediately returned to normal: a brief few seconds presentation of the white 'Nokia' text, without any other distortion, and then the 'Windows Phone' greeting screen appears, quickly followed by the Metro Interface itself.

Putting the card back in (a 50:50 gamble; but I wanted to be sure) resulted again in a correct and trouble-free start up; but ALL the music on the card had vanished (fortunately there was nothing else on the card as yet - having only had the Phone operational for less than 48 hours).

Clearly, there is either some fault or issue with the particular card I have here - or (as other reviewers here seem also to have experienced), a more fundamental issue of 'compatibility' with this particular card and the Nokia Lumia 820 Windows Phone itself.

I am now off to consult with Nokia on this issue; but until I have a fully functional and 'reliable' experience using this particular 32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card; I can neither recommend it to anyone else - nor can I confirm that (in my experience at least) that it is in any way 'compatible' with the Nokia Lumia 820 Windows Phone, as its advertising headline here on Amazon claims it to be.

If/when I have further information or a satisfactory explanation (or resolution) to this situation; I will revise this review accordingly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 15 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars It does not work?, 18 Oct 2013
I have just put the card in to my Nokia Lumia 820 and the card is not recognised (SD card not found). Any suggestions?

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible, 12 Sep 2013
lapal25 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Some smart phones warn that not all memory cards are 100% compatible with their phones. Bought this for a Windows Nokia Lumia 820 (which is a superb phone) and it it has synced fine. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described in the add, 2 Sep 2013
Very happy with the card. It works perfectly well and I have no problems whatsoever with it. The package was delivered quickly and I would definitely recommended this to anybody. Thanks